Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If you could buy ANY weave, regardless of the..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If you could buy ANY weave, regardless of the..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:18pm
Huh femme?
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:05pm
I would love some Bliss and old school Nature girl that was some gorgeous hair
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

The only reason I ask is because I'm at a stage where I have A LOT of extra money (would you look at God?)  & for once I want to splurge on myself. & what's better to splurge on if not your weave, right?

I want the BEST hair sewn into my big ass head.  Stern Smile I've had run ins with Aliexpress (hair smelled like a rotting dog), my fiasco with ol' girl from Facebook (I'm not sure if you guys remember that post where I was stressed out like no other) etc, etc.

I want to find a company that has the best wavy hair.  Period.  I've always bought hair & had no really guarantee if it was GREAT (tangle, shedding, length wise). I just went off of the goodness of you ladies.

So if money wasn't an option, because right now for me it isn't, what would you guys pick.

If I were you, I would seriously check out Virgin Curl.  I purchased mine three years ago, and it still looks the same as it did when I first purchased it.  It is the first hair I ever bought that NEVER crawled up my neck.  I honestly do not know where Laila gets her hair from, but this hair is definitely not Chinese hair.  Chinese hair tends to make my fingers feel like they are being shredded every time I run my fingers through it.  The hair is also not Indian in origin.  The hair I received definitely seems to be more coarse and a heavier weight.  The hair is also not processed, as far as I can see.  It has that not-so-uniformed look about the wave pattern and after several washes, the curl pattern comes right back, as it would if it were natural. 

As far as shedding, I have gotten very minimal breakage.  This happens when you mismanage curlier hair patterns, though.  I have gotten NO shedding or loosened wefts at all. 

I also find that for the price, the hair is quite reasonable.  With each passing year, I have actually SAVED money from this purchase. 
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Huh femme?

LOL

we're just bumping threads to let the "troll thread" that a member composed get dropped down to the archives.  Apparently, members reported her, but the mods must have gone to sleep, or the poster is "within the BHM guidelines"...

it was getting really weird...

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:36am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

My all time have hair that i cherish is ep kc hair that i custom ordered to my specifications, so i would spurge on some curls that i'd design for them to make for me.

This and This
 Yummy Loose Curl and Coarse Wavy Fede. 
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

The only reason I ask is because I'm at a stage where I have A LOT of extra money (would you look at God?)  & for once I want to splurge on myself. & what's better to splurge on if not your weave, right?

I want the BEST hair sewn into my big ass head.  Stern Smile I've had run ins with Aliexpress (hair smelled like a rotting dog), my fiasco with ol' girl from Facebook (I'm not sure if you guys remember that post where I was stressed out like no other) etc, etc.

I want to find a company that has the best wavy hair.  Period.  I've always bought hair & had no really guarantee if it was GREAT (tangle, shedding, length wise). I just went off of the goodness of you ladies.

So if money wasn't an option, because right now for me it isn't, what would you guys pick.

If I were you, I would seriously check out Virgin Curl.  I purchased mine three years ago, and it still looks the same as it did when I first purchased it.  It is the first hair I ever bought that NEVER crawled up my neck.  I honestly do not know where Laila gets her hair from, but this hair is definitely not Chinese hair.  Chinese hair tends to make my fingers feel like they are being shredded every time I run my fingers through it.  The hair is also not Indian in origin.  The hair I received definitely seems to be more coarse and a heavier weight.  The hair is also not processed, as far as I can see.  It has that not-so-uniformed look about the wave pattern and after several washes, the curl pattern comes right back, as it would if it were natural. 

As far as shedding, I have gotten very minimal breakage.  This happens when you mismanage curlier hair patterns, though.  I have gotten NO shedding or loosened wefts at all. 

I also find that for the price, the hair is quite reasonable.  With each passing year, I have actually SAVED money from this purchase

Virgincurl . com! Going on year 4 and have no problem! HOWEVER, when I ordered the hair years ago I got over 10oz for $380...now the price has nearly doubled! I don't mind paying for quality and plus she said she got rid of those ridiculously long and itchy beards and the wefts come pre sealed. I want to try Mane Depot cause Laila's sites looking kinda dry.
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I also find that for the price, the hair is quite reasonable.  With each passing year, I have actually SAVED money from this purchase

Virgincurl . com! Going on year 4 and have no problem! HOWEVER, when I ordered the hair years ago I got over 10oz for $380...now the price has nearly doubled! I don't mind paying for quality and plus she said she got rid of those ridiculously long and itchy beards and the wefts come pre sealed. I want to try Mane Depot cause Laila's sites looking kinda dry.

I hope in 3 weeks she got some more hair instock because I may order from her, is not I shall go with wags
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:47pm
Forget unlimited money I would need a time machine for the hair I truly desire.....

Wags VC and VS from 2008-2009

Bliss coarse wave circa 2009

Nature girl circa 2008
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:56pm
^^^ I have some Wagmans VS circa 2009.... Just saying. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

^^^ I have some Wagmans VS circa 2009.... Just saying. 

Me too boo....I have the VS and VC wefted by sam......shoulda got more......CryCryCry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>