BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If y'all don't start mobilizing...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If y'all don't start mobilizing...
    Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 5:41pm

Angry  GODDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man shot dead by police in Walmart 'after he picked up a toy gun' 

• John Crawford was shot dead by police at Walmart in Beavercreek, Ohio
  • The 22-year-old killed amid reports he was waving a rifle at customers
  • But the father-of-two's relatives now claim that he was holding a toy gun
  • They have contacted civil rights organisations after hitting out at police
  • Police have yet to comment on claims but say officers acted 'appropriately' 

Relatives of John Crawford, pictured, believe he was holding a toy gun when police shot him dead at a Walmart store

Relatives of John Crawford, pictured, believe he was holding a toy gun when police shot him dead at a Walmart store

A man shot dead by police in a U.S. supermarket may have been killed after picking up a toy gun, his relatives have claimed.

John Crawford was gunned down at a Walmart store in Beavercreek amid reports that he was waving a rifle at customers, including children.

But relatives of the 22-year-old have contacted civil rights organisations after claiming he was holding a toy gun in the toy section of the shop when the incident unfolded.

LeeCee Johnson, who has claimed to be the mother of Mr Crawford’s two children, said she was speaking to him on the telephone when police descended on the scene.

Dayton Daily News report her as saying: ‘We was just talking. He said he was at the video games playing videos and he went over there by the toy section where the toy guns were.

‘And the next thing I know, he said “It’s not real,” and the police start shooting and they said “Get on the ground,” but he was already on the ground because they had shot him.’

‘And I could hear him just crying and screaming. I feel like they shot him down like he was not even human.’

Beavercreek Police and Ohio Attorney General’s Office have yet to respond to the claims but have insisted officers at the scene acted appropriately.

Mr Crawford’s cousin Lamon Brown says the family has contacted rights group the NAACP as well as National Action Network.

Lamon Brown, Crawford’s cousin, spoke on behalf of the family. The family has contacted the NAACP and National Action Network, he said.

He repeated claims that he believed Mr Crawford was holding a toy when he was shot and that he does not own a rifle-like weapon.

Tasha Thomas who has said she was Mr Crawford’s current girlfriend said he was not armed when he walked into the store and that she was in another aisle when the incident happened.

The drama unfolded on Tuesday night after a witness at the scene told a 911 dispatcher that a man with a rifle was near the pet supplies section and appeared to be loading a firearm.

‘There is a gentleman walking around with a gun in the store. ... He's, like, pointing it at people,’ the witness said.

Scroll down for video 

John Crawford was shopping in Wal-Mart (shown in a file image) in Beavercreek, Ohio when he was shot dead by police

John Crawford was shopping in Wal-Mart (shown in a file image) in Beavercreek, Ohio when he was shot dead by police

According to abc22, the two officers involved in the shooting were Sgt. David Darkow and Officer Sean Williams.

Later in the call, sounds like gunshots can be heard, followed by someone screaming for people to leave.

Authorities say a customer also died after suffering a medical problem during the evacuation of the store Tuesday. Police identified her as Angela Williams, 37, of Fairborn.

Wal-Mart spokeswoman Brooke Buchanan said by email Wednesday that the company is working with investigators and is "deeply saddened about the loss of life."

Beavercreek police said initial investigations indicate the officers responded appropriately. State investigators will review the shooting. 

After the shooting, Chief Dennis Evers, Beavercreek police Department, said: 'Officers confronted the subject inside the store area near the pet supplies holding a rifle. The officers gave verbal command to the subject to drop the weapon.

'The subject later identified as John Crawford was shot after failing to comply with the officer's commands.'.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 07 2014 at 5:42pm
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 5:43pm
I'ma just leave this here and get my ass in the gym, work out my nerves. I'm in freaskin Canada here. PLEASE! DO SOMETHING!
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 5:49pm
I read the whole article. A lot of things aren't making any sense smh. 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 5:51pm
you know, if this was a legit gun the police would have posted photos already of the weapon. That's one of the things they do to cover their ass. 

And wouldn't a toy gun have some packaging on or around it indicating that it's a store item?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 5:51pm
how did the po po get there that fast anyway?

didnt read the op
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 5:56pm
I haven't seen a toy gun in ages but don't they usually have that orange thing on the end or am I just old...

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

you know, if this was a legit gun the police would have posted photos already of the weapon. That's one of the things they do to cover their ass. 

And wouldn't a toy gun have some packaging on or around it indicating that it's a store item?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 5:59pm
I've been calling them and I wrote a lengthy email to their police office in BeaverCreek.
I will hound them .

This cannot continue I'm sick to my stomach
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 5:59pm
So Walmart definitely has this on film. Where is the film? And where does the person who called 911 live 😐
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 6:03pm
this guy
Quote James Thrush
told the dispatcher that he was pointing the gun and loading it.  if its on display how would he have pellets to load it.  he's responsible for 2 deaths.

Quote Authorities say a customer also died after suffering a medical problem during the evacuation of the store Tuesday. Police identified her as Angela Williams, 37, of Fairborn.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 6:03pm
I can't handle any more . I would love to live on a private one family island . Walmart tapes should prove the family case . I really have no respect for cops , except for retired family members.

I notice White men in Walmart testing real Guns like nothing . I purchase my fishing permit at Walmart . I will complain on my next visit .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>