Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If we kill each other...it's cool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:18am
Blaquefoxx stay preaching the good gospel.
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:19am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

one of these days she's going to crash

....shut up.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:28am
Didn't watch the video but ummm how come when I said this people got mad?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:40am
i only posted this for the 1 or 2 people that would watch it. it really wasnt intended for any else.  im just curious as to why its not on page 2, when clearly it should be.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:29am
My thanks to blaquefoxx pertains to that first paragraph only. I am going to learn to read the whole think before pushing thanks
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:53am
She not gone crash. i see this as the same as folks who utilize a Bluetooth or speaking to a passenger when driving. It looks to me as if she sticks the camera on her dash then drive and talk.

Ia with blaque.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:05am
I just watched the video. I don't agree with her.
RedFoxx View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:12am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">My main issue is that we beg and ask for deliverance from the same people who hate us. It is up to us to fix us only. Another problem is that we are so loving, accepting and tolerant of everyone else but our damn selves. We love to hate each other but are quick to throw on a cape for the enemy and the other nationsSleepy

When a crakkka kills us, we pick signs and march for their cooperation and then when we kill each other, we steeeeeel ask massa to step in and help. We need to learn how to be accountable for our own and stand on our own
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">.  Only then will black on black crime stop.

We are too dependent on white folks when it comes to our families, our education, our communities and businesses.  Unconsciously we rely on Amerikkka to remind us that we ain't sh!t and at the same time we beg Amerikkka to love and accept us smh.

hi blaquefoxx im redfoxx and i really like what youve written here...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic