Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Bootiful Cream Reduces Cellulite and stretch marks
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If we had an ignore feature, would you use it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 40>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 4:20pm
oh and people stay thinking that just cus a few people happen to agree with something said about a person.. and they state that… that its a clique… 

when everyone was coming at star when it was sandra vs. jolie.. i noted a few times that i agreed with star… 

when it was sandra vs. star… i agreed with sandra.. 

there are no cliques or bhm gangs Confused stawwwwp 
Sponsored Links

Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Some people are gonna get along or agree with each other that's just natural but some of this stuff be ridiculous.

I like naming names but even that a problem.

I thing I mentioned something about PG's post and negros wanted me to write a thesis on why and wanted references.

Like really.

Didn't even have beef with her.

LOL
Doing too much.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 4:22pm
He needs to...
I'm ready to move forward.

I take that back he may have one more in him
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 4:24pm

He needs to...

Hahaha he's done and u kno it. But he will be back to collect them checks like Nash and fuccing up yall chances to afford better players Clap Fakers are entering the Dark Ages.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

He needs to...

Hahaha he's done and u kno it. But he will be back to collect them checks like Nash and fuccing up yall chances to afford better players Clap Fakers are entering the Dark Ages.

Eff you and Russells knees.

I do hope KD wins mvp
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 4:35pm
I don't quote all the time. Niccas know who I am talking too.

Patti, you remind me of my co-workers. no shade.

This lady is always asking why I aint on facebook or twitter.

Bish, I don't want to talk to you. I don't have your number, you don't have mine. We don't go out. I don't see the point. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

It's the same ten people on here all the time....I don't understand how anyone can be stalked.

Maybe it should be changed to following/waiting for

I see it happen tho...every thread the person comments in..the person following them feels the need to quote them in every single one

You must be talking about mixer...he's the only one that noticeably follows ppl around in threads to thank them the minute they make a comment 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 5:03pm
Yes, but there is a difference between not quoting because you just don't quote and not quoting because you are trying to throw shade without actually addressing/debating what the person said. 

Example: I think Twinkies are good. 

Non-Quoter: Twinkies aren't all that good to me. 

Shade Thrower: Hmmm someone would think twinkies are good based on the way their pic looks. 

The latter is someone just being a passive aggressive bytch for no reason. I dont respond to those people, whatever keke they get out of doing that they can have as I don't have the time. 

I think there are cliques of "old heads", just naturally because some people have been on here and known each other longer. I have seen some people who have been on this board for years flat out drag someone and take it too far, but no one says anything so as not to go against the person they have known for so long. This isn't the only forum that does that though. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 23 2014 at 5:04pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Yes, but there is a difference between not quoting because you just don't quote and not quoting because you are trying to throw shade without actually addressing/debating what the person said. 

Example: I think Twinkies are good. 

Non-Quoter: Twinkies aren't all that good to me. 

Shade Thrower: Hmmm someone would think twinkies are good based on the way their pic looks. 

The latter is someone just being a passive aggressive bytch for no reason. I dont respond to those people, whatever keke they get out of doing that they can have as I don't have the time. 

I think there are cliques of "old heads", just naturally because some people have been on here and known each other longer. I have seen some people who have been on this board for years flat out drag someone and take it too far, but no one says anything so as not to go against the person they have known for so long. This isn't the only forum that does that though. 
LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 5:07pm
I like passive aggressive shade. It's entertaining LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions