Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If we had an ignore feature, would you use it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:25pm
dp

Edited by Mixer - Mar 21 2014 at 10:27pm
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Im bored with the same beef over and over again so I ain't thankin those post
yeah... touche though LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:25pm
Im bored with the same beef over and over again so I ain't thankin those post
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:26pm
I wish my frenemy would come back to this board and come play with me. I miss her.....Cry. Why did she leave me?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:27pm
Im so sad right now
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

There was one poster on here that I wanted to cut with a blade so badly but now I like her because I saw her picture. I'm a visual creature so as long as you show me yer picture and you look good, we can be on good terms

not to this degree but.. when I see someone and theyre not attractive to me, I then begin to feel a way. idk why. she could say 2+2=4 and id tell her to stop lying with her ugly self in real life too..
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:33pm
I feels you ming.....I feels you.
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:36pm
HOW OLD ARE YALL?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Truth be told, if there was an ignore feature, the site would already be dead as a doorknob. Matter of fact, I'm kinda surprised it's still going considering that it's the same 10 people that have been posting on here for months. BHM must be scamming advertisers into thinking that that the traffic on here is bigger than it actually is to keep them around, lol. The site should have been dead a year ago.

Not one lie was told in this post. It is truly a miracle from GAWD that this forum is still running even though its definitely on the fritz and in need of repair. 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:37pm
Truth be told, if there was an ignore feature, the site would already be dead as a doorknob. Matter of fact, I'm kinda surprised it's still going considering that it's the same 10 people that have been posting on here for months. BHM must be scamming advertisers into thinking that that the traffic on here is bigger than it actually is to keep them around, lol. The site should have been dead a year ago.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 42>
  Share Topic