Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If she was Black, she would've been called......
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

If she was Black, she would've been called......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If she was Black, she would've been called......
    Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:07pm
all kind of hoes !!!!!!!!!!!!

photo blakebrynnbaby_zps3bf59b7f.jpg

24-year-old Blake Griffin just became a baby's daddy. Find out the deets on his athlete loving baby mama inside...

Well here's a shocker. LA Clippers star Blake Griffin had time to make a baby during the last NBA season. Because, according to a circulating birth certificate, he and 27-year-old blondie Brynn Cameron welcomed a bouncing baby named Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin on August 1st.

Brynn is a former USC basketball player. But she's most known for sharing a 7-year-old son named Cole Cameron Leinart with NFL QB Matt Leinart, who was just released from the Buffalo Bills last month. The two broke up before she had the baby and had some serious child support drama going on. That's all been smoothed over with Brynn getting a cool $15K/month, but will it all start up again with Blake?

The twosome started dating back in 2011, but broke up before the baby was born.

As for how Brynn & Blake met, aside from her apparent get-sponsored-by-an-athlete skills....

Brynn's younger brother, Jordan Cameron, also was a USC athelete who entered the NFL. Right before the 2011 draft, Blake Griffin helped Jordan make a funny video to get the scouts' attention. So Blake & Brynn possibly could have met through Jordan. Brynn's brother explained how he first met Blake in an interview last year with Cleveland.com:

"My roommate in college was James Dunleavy and his dad was the Clippers coach at the time. So we kind of got him acclimated to town and showed him around. We started hanging out from that. We had an idea for a video and my agent got involved, and it took off from there."

Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:13pm
That name though...
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:13pm
so the guys were friends? that's interesting

she set for the next 18 years tho

are condoms really that bad? 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:13pm
Why whenever a female has blonde hair do people feel the need to point it out?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:17pm
I'll bet she'll have another baby by a professional athlete or at least marry one... 90% sure he'll be black
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:39pm
This is out of character for a Becky, usually they get them to marry them first...

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Sep 30 2013 at 6:43pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:42pm
and yes Shakeitha would of been called the Ho of many nations...
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 7:29pm
He set himself up for that. Shoulda seen her trapping ass coming a mile away. His bad!
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:05pm
Ho no, all it takes is one famous man then those woman are set for life.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:18pm
I do not feel sorry for him........at all................*shrug*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic