Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

if one of us fight we all fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:22pm
naw that man is a bitch scaring them kids. he bucked at one of them WTDTA?

she didnt start something she couldnt finish she finished it by whooping that ass then got jumped which was *&%^$#@Eed up.

the only one with reason in the video was another kid. and she "was next"

lol i did catch him say we're sisters instead of y'all sisters guess he was caught up in the moment. and i want his black hoodbooger ass to go to jail too.
Sponsored Links

.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:23pm
I don't believe in jumping per se, but I'm inclined to believe that if I had a sister who was in a fight, I'd probably try to break it up and then jump in if I couldn't. 
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:25pm
i mean i'd protect mines too but all of them on one girl and one of them didnt even want to. get her on the ground and end it. it's over. he stopped other girls from protecting their friend. i mean if we jumping let's go all out. she should of came with some male back up.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

This is one of the worst things I've ever seen. And everyone in here that believes in jumping y'all and your parents are hood and bitch made too.

You must've been jumped as a child. 

No...I wasn't a fighter. Never fought after the second grade. A person doesn't have to experience something themselves to have compassion.

Edited by liesnalibis - Oct 08 2013 at 7:30pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:29pm
I really want to see this man tracked down and prosecuted.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:31pm
I've been in a situation where a very close friend of mine got into a 1 on 1 fight right in front of me and got her ass whooped pretty bad (shirt over her head and everything). Not once did I think about jumping inStern Smile

I ain't poo for that, but oh well...she shouldn't have turned a simple trip to the chinaman for an egg roll and some wangs into a brawl in front of the projects smh

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 6:01pm
It's a difference between jumping in to break up a fight to keep your sister from getting dogged out vs. you and two or three other people jumping in cuz your sister bit off more than she could chew.

If your sister know she ain't got hands, she needs not square up like she do.

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 6:18pm
Nope, I'm sorry. If I had a daughter getting beat, I would not tell my other daughters to jump in. I would have broken it up like a parent is supposed to do. 

I can't believe he said "You're next." He doing the absolute most.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 7:14pm
Man...I wish knocked that p*ssy ass niqqa out....

If I saw my sister was getting beat up, I would fight to protect her but never three on one.

Edited by BBpants - Oct 08 2013 at 7:15pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

no it's not.  she wasn't getting jumped, she got her ass beat fair and square.  it's over.  that type of sh*t breeds punk ass bishes.

Who start sh*t they cannot finish.

That's really all there is to it. 
If the fam is getting they ass beat in a 1 on 1 fair fight, then they gon keep on gettin that ass beat until the fight is over. Jumping someone because your relative is losing will only make them look like a punk, increase their chances of getting jumped when you arent around, and put you smack dab in the middle of some bullsh*t.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic