Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - if her product wasnt that damn good!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic Closedif her product wasnt that damn good!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
un4getableview View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2010
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 2220
Direct Link To This Post Topic: if her product wasnt that damn good!
    Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 7:45pm
i wouldnt' even buy it!

THE AFRO DETANGLER FROM GROWAFROHAIRLONG.COM

I reordered the detangler on the 1st of oct, sent an email the day after... and wallah..

NO RESPONSE!
**matter of fact, i sent about 3 or 4 emails** even asking if she was still in business!Angry

i have read about her doing that and the first time i ordered, i actually got it in a timely manner... this time, no deal. i been waiting and waiting. nothing. finally called the number and her voicemail is full. i can only imagine what everyone else is going thru, (who ordered)

i just wanted to vent man...Ouch


like i said, if her product wasnt the truth, i wouldnt even bother...


*sigh* 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Dec 13 2009
Location: North Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 19047
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 10:51pm
I do not hear a lot about her these days.
You are right that the product is good, I order the gallon size, not sure if it comes smaller. I have never had any problems, not sure how long it took when I ordered, but I normally give stuff 2 weeks before I get alarmed. Hope you get your product. I have not ordered this year though.
Back to Top
shortnsweet08 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 08 2005
Location: Boston
Status: Offline
Points: 1115
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 8:08pm
I came across the website awhile ago. I was curious but for whatever reason didn't order. I'd heard good things about the detangler. 
Anyway, sounds like she's overwhelmed and has taken on more than she can handle. Not sure what her staff is like, but she may need to hire more (if possible). It's really frustrating when ppl's mailboxes are full....

In the meantime, mind sharing what's so truthish about the product? 
Back to Top
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Dec 13 2009
Location: North Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 19047
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 8:34pm
The product has good ingredients in it, it detangles and softens your hair really well. And it was out before many of these other products that have just hit the shelves in the last 3 years. She has been out since 2003. It last a very long time, and is inexpensive. The gallon lasted me over a year and did not go rancid. ....It may just take a little longer to get the product, I do not expect products in the mail in less than 2 weeks. I have learned that good quality products take a little longer to come in the mail. When I order my herbs and extracts for my products, it takes 3 weeks for me to get them sometimes. 
Back to Top
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Dec 13 2009
Location: North Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 19047
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 8:48pm
INGREDIENTS: water, avocado/mango/shea butter, vitamin E, avocado oil, Organic lecithin from soy bean, green tea extract, orange extract, CitroZine™ (Organic) as a preservative, natural fragrance.

For the Afro Detangler leave in conditioner.

You can order a 64 ounce jug of this for 39.99 plus 8.75 s&H
This comes out to about 78 cents per ounce.
This is a hard price to beat for a detangler and conditioner with ingredients this good in it.
Back to Top
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 09 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 406890
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 8:59am
im guessing you still havent heard from anyone.  i never heard of this product but went to check it out and read this:

For Shipping Questions

All order are shipped within 7-10 business days Internatuional order seem to take longer because of customs. (Saturday, Sunday, and U.S. holidays are not businbess days) The Carrier is the US postal Service. Check your tracking number before before you enquire about a package that was sent. Orders are shipped out weekly in bulk for for carrier pick up. During the 5-7 days time period, the orders are being prepared for shipment.


if you go by this you should expect your package between Oct 11 and Oct 17.


i hope everything works out.


Back to Top
EbonyCPrincess View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 21 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1840
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 8:06pm
Anything that lasts a year and is inexpensive sounds heavenly.  But bad customer service IS frustrating!
Back to Top
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Dec 13 2009
Location: North Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 19047
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by EbonyCPrincess EbonyCPrincess wrote:

Anything that lasts a year and is inexpensive sounds heavenly.  But bad customer service IS frustrating!
At this point we do not know for sure that this is bad customer service. Because I received good service from them. But most times you cannot get on these forums talking about the great service you received from a company without some accusing you of working for the company and being paid to promote their product......Maybe the OP will come back and give those reading this an update on her experience.
Back to Top
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 09 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 406890
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by EbonyCPrincess EbonyCPrincess wrote:

Anything that lasts a year and is inexpensive sounds heavenly.  But bad customer service IS frustrating!
At this point we do not know for sure that this is bad customer service. Because I received good service from them. But most times you cannot get on these forums talking about the great service you received from a company without some accusing you of working for the company and being paid to promote their product......Maybe the OP will come back and give those reading this an update on her experience.


funny you say that because thats the same thing you did to others downstairs in the dark spots section. i guess accusing people of making false statements is ok unless it comes from you.


Edited by tatee - Oct 14 2012 at 9:56am
Back to Top
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Dec 13 2009
Location: North Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 19047
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by EbonyCPrincess EbonyCPrincess wrote:

Anything that lasts a year and is inexpensive sounds heavenly.  But bad customer service IS frustrating!
At this point we do not know for sure that this is bad customer service. Because I received good service from them. But most times you cannot get on these forums talking about the great service you received from a company without some accusing you of working for the company and being paid to promote their product......Maybe the OP will come back and give those reading this an update on her experience.


funny you say that because thats the same thing you did to others downstairs in the dark spots section. i guess accusing people of making false statements is ok unless it comes from you.
How do u keep up with people screen names, and what they post?  I  do not have that type of time unless it is someone I talk to on a regular basis. I made the statement as an explanation more so than being critical. Can't control how  you or anyone else takes it or want to add to it. And you guessed wrong.
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down