Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If he ain't paying your bills...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

well i think too many  women like to describe themselves as independent strong women while they have somebody els paying for their bills and an ex paying child support. I think its really hypocritical. There is nothing wrong with being with somebody and helping each other out no need to act like you are independent when you are not.

Now based on the quote, I think its ridiculous cause no men should have to pay your bills to be considered as you boyfriend, husband, ect..If you are struggling it is on you, if he wants to help you that s great but he s not entitle to .  

a man is supose to PROVIDE for you, PROTECT you and PROFESS his love for you.
the three p's in order to claim coochie
im not saying to suck him dry of all his money but like drake said.
"coochie run everything, tha tnoise"
Sponsored Links

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:34pm
This is a really good topic, I wish there would have been more feedback

My question would be what if your dude try his best to provide for you and your family... but you feel as if it's just not enough because you have alot on your plate....what if he was at a time in his life when he's going thru a rough time and keeps hitn hard bottom...but the flip side to it is, he's been trying to get his life in order for 1 year already. Should you just continue holding everything down and take what little help you can and keep faith that everything will soon get better, or be done with the whole relationship and just move on?
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

I like that....I was always told the 3 F rules, and that is if he isn't F'n you, Feeding you or Financing you then a chic should re-consider. Smile
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

This is a really good topic, I wish there would have been more feedback

My question would be what if your dude try his best to provide for you and your family... but you feel as if it's just not enough because you have alot on your plate....what if he was at a time in his life when he's going thru a rough time and keeps hitn hard bottom...but the flip side to it is, he's been trying to get his life in order for 1 year already. Should you just continue holding everything down and take what little help you can and keep faith that everything will soon get better, or be done with the whole relationship and just move on?

It is important to be understanding: if the guy truly is trying but you feel that it is not enough... maybe the problem is you. One thing is a guy who hears you talk about your problems and says "everything will be fine" and then goes on to tell you of his newest and pricey purchase, another is when you tell the guy your problems and he is like "let me help you".

If the guy is providing for you, regardless of you being married or not and you still think it is not enough, b!tch you are selfish.

Now if the guy is having financial problems for a while and has been having a hard time getting out of that and he is really trying by applying to jobs, doing his best to succeed in his interview, etc, one should not say "f*ck him" just because he cannot provide.

But the materialistic, selfish girls will disagree.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

I like that....I was always told the 3 F rules, and that is if he isn't F'n you, Feeding you or Financing you then a chic should re-consider. Smile

I always thought of the last two, never the first one... I'd rather support myself then have a man paying for my sh*t.
As a kid, I would hear my dad, who was the main provider (my mom made much less money) say to my mom "It is MY money and I do whatever I want". I never wanted to be in this kind of situation, but I wanted a man to protect me and  profess his love for me constantlyHeart
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 2:29pm
Ohh I just noticed the pic I posted it's gone.

It was something like "If you got a man and you are broke, b!tch you single"

demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:51pm
He need to share in the bills when were married.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 4:11pm
this fits the former image on the first page of this thread perfectlyLOL

https://31.media.tumblr.com/38da21299469e36e26b975406574ae1d/tumblr_mffx9bMMvC1qbbb7uo3_250.gif
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style