BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If he ain't paying your bills...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If he ain't paying your bills...
    Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 7:39pm

What's your view on that? I think a woman should be independent, but if she has a boyfriend and he sees that she fell on hard times, why not accept the help he is willing to give?
I enjoy my independence, but there was a time in my life that I was sooooo broke I only ate pasta daily, and I could not get a job...I met my ex and hid from him that I was broke for as long as I could (over two months) and finally when I told him my situation, he found ways that I could lift myself, without handing me his checkbook Smile
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:39am
lol, 39 views and no replies.
BTw, I got that from Shaneeka Adam's instagram and then when I looked up about her, some people mentioned that she is a groupie and others said she is a hooker, so I was kinda like Confused.
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:57am
well i think too many  women like to describe themselves as independent strong women while they have somebody els paying for their bills and an ex paying child support. I think its really hypocritical. There is nothing wrong with being with somebody and helping each other out no need to act like you are independent when you are not.

Now based on the quote, I think its ridiculous cause no men should have to pay your bills to be considered as you boyfriend, husband, ect..If you are struggling it is on you, if he wants to help you that s great but he s not entitle to .  

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 2:46pm
Exactly; I find it laughable when I meet those self-entitled single mothers (usually white) yet they have the father of the kid giving them $$$ monthly.
Also there are women who are married, don't work, the man pays everything yet the b!tch has the audacity to say that she is an independent woman because she speaks up her mind. Uh no. You are just outspoken, you are not independent.

The women with this mentality (whom believe that men should pay their bills such as phone, insurance, rent, etc) are usually the one who use men.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 11:02am
I don't know any man who can look at a woman he really cares about, watch her struggle, and do nothing. Any man who care about you will want to help you out and not see you suffer. If he fukkin on a regular basis and sees you struggle and dont do a damn to help (and he CAN) then that shows how he really feel about you
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I don't know any man who can look at a woman he really cares about, watch her struggle, and do nothing. Any man who care about you will want to help you out and not see you suffer. If he fukkin on a regular basis and sees you struggle and dont do a damn to help (and he CAN) then that shows how he really feel about you

Damn, that's so true! It reminds me of a time, way before I got reeeally broke, where I had a boyfriend, and although I was struggling, every time we went out to eat, he wanted me to pay my share. That was fine but when he went to my house, I would cook for him the food that I bought with the little money I had. His monthly income was 10x bigger, yet he couldn't bring some groceries for us to cook together or, as a thank you for my hospitality, take me out to dinner and pay.

The fact that he knew and saw that I was struggling (I was losing weigh too), and didn't care, spoke volumes about his character and about how little he loved me.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 8:47pm
I don't like to discuss my financial situation with people. If we're not married, then it isn't any of their business. However, I let it be known what is within my budget. I will usually pay the tip or If he pays for our travel and accommodations somewhere out of town, then I will automatically assume the other expenses..food, etc. 
So in other words, I don't expect my man to me out financially. I pay my own bills and take care of my own expenses. If I am struggling and hands over some money because it is something he observes, then okay...but I usually don't let a man know my situation..I just let it be known what I can and can't do. If he comes over for dinner, then I will ask him to bring certain food or drink items. I might even ask to borrow some money for something and I pay him right back. 
So, I don't agree with the saying in the OP.  
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 1:43pm
I noticed that the women who are after men only to get their bills (and shoes) paidLOL stay a long time with the guy and also get lots of admirers. I think they have this kind of "no-f*cks-given" vibe, as if the guy is not important and she can find another one in minutes, and men flock to women like that (then later complain that women only want money), but those girls are doing something right, because of the amount of admirers, presents, and sh!t they get.

There are also the ones who are real vixens and get everything they want without opening their legs for the men. They also have the "i-can-find-a-guy-in-5-minutes" vibe, that somehow attracts men willing to shower them with things without getting even a kiss, but they are not looking for money, they actually know their value and want someone who will be and do (and give) everything they always wanted.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:59pm
There is a difference between a man who spends money on you and a man who invests in you. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:23pm
I like the latter. The gold digger wants the former.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic