Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If a person looks better without makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:04am
Perhaps they need a different formulation. Powders and heavy cream based foundation tends to do this. You may need to use a setting spray to take away the super powdered look, use a luminescent or warm finishing powder, or use contouring/highlighting or blush to add dimension back to the face.

If this person has generally decent skin they can try using foundation in the trouble areas, blending well, then setting. They would still have that natural dimension to the face rather than a heavy mask like appearance. 
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

This thread is dedicated to Y.Gun
blasphemy

No, haven't you seen her without makeup, she is absolutely stunning
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:42am
LOLLOLLOL

Omg why does mary look like she is roller skating in SL aviDead
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:10am
pics please...or tube videos
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 5:59am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Perhaps they need a different formulation. Powders and heavy cream based foundation tends to do this. You may need to use a setting spray to take away the super powdered look, use a luminescent or warm finishing powder, or use contouring/highlighting or blush to add dimension back to the face.

If this person has generally decent skin they can try using foundation in the trouble areas, blending well, then setting. They would still have that natural dimension to the face rather than a heavy mask like appearance. 
This
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 9:37am
I think a lot of people look more youthful without makeup. Less makeup may be the answer; just lightly conceal flaws.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:00pm
This is what happened to me on my graduation photos Ouch

Made my face look chunky because the natural shading under my cheekbones and around my eyes wasn't there. It looked fine in person and in the mirror but the camera ruined errythang.

Family members kept calling and asking if I had gained weight when they got my invitations.Cry

I made sure to fix it for my graduation day though.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 4:32am
i thought she looked better at 0:21 than at 4:41

x

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 4:37am
^^^^^ she is so cute...but i can't do all of that....shoot i still can't master the smokey eye look...
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 5:06am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i thought she looked better at 0:21 than at 4:41

x

Correct.

At 0:21 she looks great ... I would only add a bit of tinted lipgloss to make her lips POP and look kissable. :) But that's it. Her skin is youthful and perfect but ... with the mask-like application ... she is trying to improve on perfection .. which is impossible.

Other than that (though the makeup IS expertly applied) ... it's just OTT (over the top) for a daily look.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 22 2013 at 5:11am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System