Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If a parent died at your hands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:43am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Her mother's death is not at all her fault. That paramedic is an ass. 

THIS
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 3:24am
Yeah not her fault. She should try to seek some grief counseling. During such a situation people panic, you might know what to do but when it comes to actually doing it we freak out sometimes. We make mistakes. Her mother was dying, who is to say the CPR would have worked? No one. 
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 4:20am
The irony is that she did what many people if not, most people would not have done, and that was start cpr. In a panic, it's hard to think to do the right thing. Pls show ur friend this thread. I'd hate to think someone's feeling so terribly when they didn't do anything wrong. 
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

that paramedic is a dick and has no training....and in that circumstance no.

but i remember reading one story where this girl was in an abusive relationship.  she finally mustered the courage to leave. her mother goes to get her stuff and the boyfriend kills her mom.  in that circumstance i would feel incredibly guilty. they were black too

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:48am
My parents aren't getting CPR from me.....mainly because I don't even remember how to do it.
I'd probably end up breaking some ribs and making their chest cave in.
I'll call the ambulance and hope they make it.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

My parents aren't getting CPR from me.....mainly because I don't even remember how to do it.
I'd probably end up breaking some ribs and making their chest cave in.
I'll call the ambulance and hope they make it.
*I just want that inheritance post*
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:12pm
Didn't read much but the OP and this has probably already been said

but without her knowing quite yet ... I would report this incident to the Ministry of Health (not sure what the US equivalent is) ... basically I would report this to everyone in the chain of command over EMTs

from the ambulance company, to the hospital, to the Coroner'd office, the Department/Ministry of Health.

I would also see if I could get an emergency room doctor, a coroner, etc that would actually talk to her to reassure her that even had she done CPR expertly, or had been a trained medical doctor, CPR is not a guaranteed life saver and her parent may have died regardless

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:16pm

you know what now that I think of it

I would get the paramedic to restate what he said and record it ... this could be used either in court or to help relieve your friend of her guilt

and then I would contact a very competent lawyer

if you guys don't want to go through that or if she has enough means to take care of herself if she doesn't get back to a healthy mental state 

then I would go the route of having the professionals assure her that she is not at fault (and have a key family member there as well so they can tell the other callous ones that it isn't her fault)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic