Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If a parent died at your hands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:24pm
Wow! 
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:27pm
these kinds of threads worry me.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:28pm
It's going to take time but hopefully she sees that it is not her fault. I'm mad her family is acting like it is.  

My SO's cousin just passed away. Her daughter's BF shot her in the face while she was closing the door when she said her daughter wasn't going with him. The daughter is all messed up but luckily their family is supportive.

Edited by texasmami0117 - Dec 16 2012 at 7:29pm
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:30pm
i was 11 and my mother passed "at my hands" i guess you could say.
i found her unresponsive and i couldn't wake her.
i called 911.
i never felt any guilt to have to forgive myself.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:27pm
Her mother's death is not at all her fault. That paramedic is an ass. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:37pm
OP, I just took a CPR class and asked the instructor a question like this.. he seriously told me CPR rarely works to save the person's life Confused. I asked for clarity and he said even when it's administered correctly, it usually only works to keep the organs alive for donation

This shocked me and it's scary, but damn.. I wish your friend knew so she wouldn't be blaming herself.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:43pm
Ok just looked it up. OP share some articles with her please. Here is a good one, and it relates to what my instructor said CPR can be effective in some situations, like drowning.. but other things that effect the heart, it's really difficult to be succesful. Its a media myth that it works often

http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/W/35320/35323/372221.html?d=dmtHMSContent
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

OP, I just took a CPR class and asked the instructor a question like this.. he seriously told me CPR rarely works to save the person's life Confused. I asked for clarity and he said even when it's administered correctly, it usually only works to keep the organs alive for donation

This shocked me and it's scary, but damn.. I wish your friend knew so she wouldn't be blaming herself.

I teach CPR and worked ER.... you'll need way more than compressions and breaths to save a life....yeah it helps, but there's also the electrical aspect of your heart that compression don' affect much. Yeah, the paramedic is indeed an idiot. He's now a coroner?
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Ok just looked it up. OP share some articles with her please. Here is a good one, and it relates to what my instructor said CPR can be effective in some situations, like drowning.. but other things that effect the heart, it's really difficult to be succesful. Its a media myth that it works often

http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/W/35320/35323/372221.html?d=dmtHMSContent

Didn't see this before my post, but yeah, bottom line, tell your friend it aint her fault and that paramedic is an idiot, as I emphasize once more.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:25am
I'm heartbroken having to know that someone feels like this. That paramedic needed to be reported. As for myself I'm going to take a cpr class during my days off next week. I'm taking my daughter too. You never know when it might come in handy and save a person in the 10% range.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic