Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If a coworker found your phone how much would they
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If a coworker found your phone how much would they

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:51pm
They aint gon see nothing but pictures of me and my friends. Plus a whole bunch of music. And notes from school. My phone stays unlocked, so my family and friends always have access to whatever they want to see on my phone. And so I take the necessary precautions of deleting unwholesome material as soon as I'm done watching/reading it.
Sponsored Links

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:02pm
Well I have everything on lock so they wouldn't get much.
If they did know my pw , they'd question why I have so many booty pics. I use them for inspiration when I go to my doc, but others wouldn't see it that way.. Lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i have some serious stuff in my phone...illegal activity, sex stuff, account passwords...actually, my phone has me all open.  i have it set to self destruct if the wrong pw is used on it too many times but maybe i should stop being so lax.

LOL
this is the text I have set on my lock screen "will self destruct"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:04pm
they'd know I have 2 cats because I take a million pix of them ; just like my friends do with their kids.

And when I send pix out, my friends had better oooh and ahh too just like I do with their babies.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:15pm
now, if a family member found it, Oh boy! Drama would ensue. Me and my sister talk about all of 'em LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

mannn..

i'd have to change my name, maybe dye my hair, stop wearing my glasses and start life anew.

LOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:19pm
Nothing other than I clearly have a child since I have a bunch of photos of him and kid apps 
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:30pm
They would laugh at people names
They would know i love to shop
They would think Im vain. (most of the pic in my phone are of me)
They would think I am pretty funny based on my responses to my friend text's
Im pretty boring

Oh they would know I love the kiddies (my godkids and lil brother and sister.
Tis all
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:31pm
I keep more personal stuff on my tablet . If they found that I may need an attorney (not for thatLOL)

Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 16 2012 at 3:33pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:37pm
the only thing theyd know is that i love to take pics of me. my life is not in my phone.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic