Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If a coworker found your phone how much would they
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

If a coworker found your phone how much would they

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:16pm
My phone is always locked but just for the sake of the question I'll pretend that it isn't.  They would find that I have a sailor mouth, plenty of pics of my and my children, a lot of poems and some flicks.
Sponsored Links

teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:17pm
Nothing I'd be that embarrassed about. Once I was showing a pic to some folks on my camera and I scrolled to a pic of me doing a length check. We laughed it off
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:20pm
They wouldnt see shh but some pics of me, the fam and booze.... now if they dig deeep in my messages they may see a couple jap videos..... but i aint in them so meh
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:36pm
Hahahahha! Just the other day my coworker mentioned having pics on her phone.

They'd be surprised. I come across as very boring but my pictures show otherwise.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:38pm
mannn..

i'd have to change my name, maybe dye my hair, stop wearing my glasses and start life anew.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:39pm
Mine is locked but if not, they would see pics of food, places I vacation to, my hair, makeup, cats and random stuff I wanna buy.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:40pm
They would know I love my hair and my dog. They'd also figure out who I appreciate most in life, but that's about it.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:41pm
i'm boring.  I never think to take random pics.  my text messages wouldn't really concern them because they would not know most of the people that I text.  The few coworkers (that are friends) that I text and have texted me usually involves "what u want from Dunkies/Starbucks" or "Tell _______ i'm gone be 10 min late".
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:42pm
They'd see that my S/O and I sext a lot and exchange dirty jokes....many pics of my nieces and nephews....and bff and i gossip way too much...nothing out of the ordinary, meh 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:49pm
theyd think i was a freak

with an odd relationship with her mom and sis

they'd probably laugh at most of the names I save as ppl's contacts.

with way too many pairs of shoes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>