Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If a coworker found your phone how much would they
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If a coworker found your phone how much would they

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

what about texts from your girlfriends? I need to get better about deleting incriminating info. It wouldn't incriminate me, but them (in case it got in the wrong hands)

yeah that would be a diff story.  even tho we text in a somewhat cryptic fashion...because we use nicknames for like everybody and quite a few things even in real life...lol...i do have a few interesting sagas detailed out via text  messages.  if the right person got ahold of it...they might be able to piece info together and hurt feelings might ensue...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 16 2012 at 6:29pm
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:37pm
They'd know.....
That I have curly hair and that I ignore my moms texts half the time. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I ignore my moms texts half the time. 

Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:40pm
The way she texts me makes me ignore her.
She'll send me 5 texts back to back with 15 different questions. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:45pm
oh...lol ok then.  does she get mad when you don't answer?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:49pm
Yep so then she sends more texts like...."HELLO?" "Is my daughter there?" "Do I have a daughter on the east?"
When she says "Hi beautiful what's up?" I'll answer, but I ain't playin' 21 questions with her everyday.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

what about texts from your girlfriends? I need to get better about deleting incriminating info. It wouldn't incriminate me, but them (in case it got in the wrong hands)

yeah that would be a diff story.  even tho we text in a somewhat cryptic fashion...because we use nicknames for like everybody and quite a few things even in real life...lol...i do have a few interesting sagas detailed out via text  messages.  if the right person got ahold of it...they might be able to piece info together and hurt feelings might ensue...

oh yes , the codes.Big smileWink
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yep so then she sends more texts like...."HELLO?" "Is my daughter there?" "Do I have a daughter on the east?"
When she says "Hi beautiful what's up?" I'll answer, but I ain't playin' 21 questions with her everyday.

lol.  she just misses you...Smile
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:46pm
They would know that I love taking pics of my hairstyles. Nothing juicy in there though.  Maybe I should lock my phone just cause?
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:59pm
They would see my ass, tons of freaky ass texts with the SO, they would think I was weird as sh*t, and obsessed with white women's hair -_-
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic