Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If 99.7% of Yts went extinct tomorrow...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:31am
I feel at home here. Hugs to you all. I cant stand YT.

white people have been getting on my nerves lately. im pregnant as hell but still keep it beautiful and thankfully don't look.like their white women ala Jessica Simpson and Kim k. im more Halle Nia looking good. they cut me off damn near try and run me over and act like they cant see me. I swear once I drop this baby I ain't taking their sh*t. if they were.extinct the world would be a.much better place. eff em.

glad you checked him though they need it.

I was on my phone when I typed that so It was horrible grammar sorry. 

What I also notice now is like if YT gets out their car and notices me sitting in my car, all of sudden they wanna lock their car doors. Like if I wanted to rob you locking your car door ain't gonna stop me. I'd bust your window or I'd stick yo ass up. I can NOT stand white people. They are so stupid, stank, and trifling. They feel so entitled. They have just been doing the most to irritate me lately.

Edited by Geminigirl - Aug 31 2013 at 10:44am
Sponsored Links

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

white people have been getting on my nwrves lately. im pregnant as hell but still keep it beautiful and thankfully dont look.like their whitr women ala jessica simpson and kim k. im more Halle Nia lookong good. they cut me off she'samn near try amd ruhn me over and act like they cant see me. I swear onxe I drop this baby I aimt taking their sh*t. if they were.extinct the world would be a.much better place. eff em.

Stern Smile
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

white people have been getting on my nwrves lately. im pregnant as hell but still keep it beautiful and thankfully dont look.like their whitr women ala jessica simpson and kim k. im more Halle Nia lookong good. they cut me off she'samn near try amd ruhn me over and act like they cant see me. I swear onxe I drop this baby I aimt taking their sh*t. if they were.extinct the world would be a.much better place. eff em.

Stern Smile

Problem? and i did not mean to thank your post I was trying to quote you.

Edited by Geminigirl - Aug 31 2013 at 10:45am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style