Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ID Channel Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

the Sean Bell case is on Fatal Encounter now.

ive refused to watch this one each time it comes on. the case upsets me too much

most of the new shows suck. poor remakes of old shows. how many tv shows about about wives/husbands who kill their spouse can you make? I used to watch ID 24/7.  Now I watch it 25% of the time
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 5:54pm

I can't watch Disappeared. You mean I gotta sit here for an hour and hear about this great person who POOF disappeared and thats it roll credits? I can't....I need punishment. It's the only thing that gives me hope for this sick world.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 5:56pm
I say we discuss any show, that's currently airing, in this thread Big smile
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

ID all day. This has been my channel forever.

I like the new shows but for some reason I like to see the real pics of the people involved. When all they show are renactments and actors with those glaring stares at the camera....it gets boring sometimes.

And with the new shows...they are remaking older crimes that have already been done on their other shows.

i feel this way too. i like when we can see pics of the real people throughout the show and at the end.

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Heck Yes!!

I like the new shows

Frenemies
Redrum

Old ones

On the Case with Paula Zahn
Fatal Attractions

yes. watched a few episodes so far.  the two NY cases with the black girls.

also, the one with the two white girls and the one had her boyfriend rob & kill her best friend (who was pregnant). that was so sad.

and yes, alias we can certainly discuss current shows!

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 6:38pm
One of my favorite shows is actually not on I.D channel

It's called "I Survived" and it comes on on the Bio channel
On a single episode, several survivors of, usually, horrific crimes tell their stories

All they use are interviews with the survivors and still pictures with captions. It's the most eerie show yet. I've always felt that it should be on ID

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 7:56pm
I watch it all the time now. I hate to admit it. I think I have seen all the shows. My parents got me hooked.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 7:58pm
I love ID Channel, I watch it all the time. Deadly Affairs is my favorite.

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Jan 27 2013 at 7:59pm
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 8:04pm
Im addicted to that channel. 
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:47am
I love "Who The Did I Marry?"

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 28 2013 at 9:48am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon