Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

icandyhairshop.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: icandyhairshop.com
    Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 6:51pm
Has anyone ever ordered hair from or heard of this site?

http://icandyhairshop.com - icandyhairshop.com

I just took a gamble and ordered from them because of the great deals they are having but i dont see many reviews about the quality. I came across their site after someone in another blog spoke highly about them. 

Just curious.  I know i jumped into the water on this one. I definitely plan on doing a review and posting pics once it comes. Tongue
Sponsored Links

miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 8:15pm
Never heard of them....waiting.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

Never heard of them....waiting.

im so nervous lol not only is this my first time buying virgin hair..i jumed way deep and bought malaysian curly Shocked it should be here this week  *fingers way crossed*
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:42pm

OP I watched a youtube video on one of the hair gurus and she praised them and said she also received hair products, tshirt along with her purchase. Go to youtube and search Icandy and you'll see her video! She'll proably be the one with the most hits...but  beware Vendors "send" her hair to review....

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:50pm
I saw them last night when I was checking my paypal. It told me they were in the area. If I have time this week, Im gonna go see their Aliexpress hair in person. If its actually quality hair, why pay for shipping, right?
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:44pm
Got my hair today!! I also got it installed immediately after i received it. I also have install pics coming very soon. ( i want to watermark them first) . These pics were taken as i was sitting in my car outside the post office after receiving the package..sorry the lighting sucks bc i was in my car and it was sunny lol (too anxious) . The hair is very soft! I'm going to do a full review when i have more time in a few days..explaining everything and of course loading more pics. I had to go straight to work immediately after the install today.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/el74us.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2cwrfcp.jpg[/IMG]

BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by BlaXiCaN BlaXiCaN wrote:

Got my hair today!! I also got it installed immediately after i received it. I also have install pics coming very soon. ( i want to watermark them first) . These pics were taken as i was sitting in my car outside the post office after receiving the package..sorry the lighting sucks bc i was in my car and it was sunny lol (too anxious) . The hair is very soft! I'm going to do a full review when i have more time in a few days..explaining everything and of course loading more pics. I had to go straight to work immediately after the install today.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/el74us.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2cwrfcp.jpg[/IMG]

hmm..not sure y 1 pic showed and the others didnt Shocked
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 6:52pm
Star

Edited by BlaXiCaN - Nov 28 2013 at 4:45am
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:51pm
pretty curls... waiting for the REAL review to see how the hair really is. ;)
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 7:47pm

so far i still have it installed..i wanted to wear it a bit before giving my review..all hair is just lovely right out the package haha i definitely have install pics as well. ill upload this weekend

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic