Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I wouldnt kiss a girl wearing fake jordans ?dafcuk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I wouldnt kiss a girl wearing fake jordans ?dafcuk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

i agree with them Brothas. sh*t's disgustin', b

jr.

+L's
Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

but how much do fake Jordans cost?  180 dollars is not enough to counterfeit.  It seems more like desperate to fit in bc they couldn't get the shoe, which might be worse.

Exactly. It's the mentality behind the action. So.....no for me, too. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I would judge.
J's don't even cost enough to be wearing fake ones.
And I don't with broke boyz.

Sang Jordans are still close to $200 that's alot for some people. My brother bought my sons 2 pairs each and I swear I tore that garbage up looking for the reciept to return them and get them 4 pairs of sneakers each. Shidddddd its just leather, rubber and a sole.

OMGLOLLOLLOL

I feel you though. I don't buy my boys Jordans no more. Im tired of making that nicca richer.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Jordans never impressed me to care one way or another. Meh

G>>>>LOVE UR PIERCINGS....Thumbs Up  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GORGEOUS U R!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:36am
fake Js = fail at life
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 1:29am
These niccas said it with absolutely no hesitation either...ish was hilarious.

Can't lie, I'm kinda puzzled by people so desperate to wear something they can't afford, that they'll settle for fakes.

You better rock some sh!t you CAN afford proudly.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 1:50am

I wouldn't even know that they were fake unless they were just badly made. I have no idea what the designs even look like.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 2:14am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Theyre more loyal to Jordan's than Jordan is to his blk fan base that made the brand what it is.

Truth.com, this is one of the main reasons I could never really fukk with Jordan like that(the man and the brand). Dude is a grade a coon, I'm not into sneakers like that and his are ugly as fukk. I just smh and laugh when I see long lines of (mostly black folks) when a new pair gets released.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 2:23am
I don't do fake designer stuff tho. But I will say I don't understand being worried about what the next person is doing, it's not affecting YOUR life. Besides, how many of your bills went unpaid to have that Louis bag.....I know too many people like that, so just stop it.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 7:37am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

I wouldn't even know that they were fake unless they were just badly made. I have no idea what the designs even look like.

Exactly. The jump man would have to be upside down or something extreme. I would have no clue

Edited by callmeDEva - Aug 06 2014 at 7:37am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>