Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I wonder if Whoopi saw this. Canada and the N word
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I wonder if Whoopi saw this. Canada and the N word

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 4:36pm
poor kid Cry
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Hmm maybe some incidents missed me because I was in the house lol my parents also didn't allow me to go anywhere like over friends houses, sleepovers etc 

Doesn't sound too bad, relatively, from what we hear now, but it's a completely different story when you're living it, sorry that happened, relieved high school was better

LOL, that's very Caribbean. No sleep overs for me either. But I would play outside with kids and go into my friend's house every now and then. So I got to know the dog fairly well, to the point that he would obey if I told him to lie down or stand up or fetch. So when their home got burglarized, guess who got subjected to an interview from the cops... They were hostile. Asking my parents what they did for a living and all that (we were the only black family in the neighborhood at the time and I guess it was jarring to them that my parents owned a home with tenants. 

One thing my parents did wrong is that they never revealed to me that my friend's parents or the police suspected that my folks might have had arranged the robbery with my cooperation, seeing that I could keep their big dog quiet. So I never knew why the friendship fizzled and why that girl stopped talking to me. I found out as an adult. My parents wanted to protect me, I guess, but I don't think that was the right thing to do.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 13 2014 at 4:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

video

Oh, I didn't even realize he was adopted! the parents really are clueless. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 5:06pm
I can't believe it JP, wow that was vicious, very shady people, the friendship fizzled good riddance but I agree it's important for a kid to know why 

I can't even bring myself to watch the vid, I'll watch after work is done

Those people should be ashamed for sending the boys experience especially since he's been through so much

He could use new parents and a change of scenery, we need pioneers but he has no support

nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 5:44pm
Didn't know he was adopted. It has been going on for over a year? They need to get him out of there. Getting him his own bathroom won't solve anything. Would only make him feel more isolated and those bullies can still find him if they want to. This's going to destroy his self-esteem even more. Those foolish Nfld parents saying there're no bullies or racists in their town, shutdafkup Angry Angry. I bet it's the parents who're making their kids racists Angry. If they don't even want to admit there's a problem, nothing's going to change. Feel so sad for this kid. Cry
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Leaving the Town does not solve the problem.   

Running away in not a solution....Educate the dumbarses

When it comes to my child's safety and emotional well being, f*ck educating them. She needs to move to a more diverse area and get him counseling. If he commits suicide or ends up shooting up the school, I blame the mom.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Leaving the Town does not solve the problem.   

Running away in not a solution....Educate the dumbarses

When it comes to my child's safety and emotional well being, f*ck educating them. She needs to move to a more diverse area and get him counseling. If he commits suicide or ends up shooting up the school, I blame the mom.

I agree. The child's welfare should come first. I don't understand how adoptive parents could be so clueless. If you're going to adopt interracially, you should be prepared to have your child benefit from as diverse an environment as possible. It's not like she got pregnant unexpectedly. THEY SOUGHT HIM OUT! They need to do right by this kid.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:46pm
A whole year???? This child has been bullied for an entire year? The school gave him his own wash room, social workers are "involved", and the people in the town still think there is no racism? Why in the hell was this allowed to go on for a year? I would not allow my child to be bullied for a week! I would speak to the proper authorities, set a deadline of a week for action to be taken, then either start packing or retain a Civil Rights Attorney..or both. That poor boy is damaged. Even his doctors told him to leave the town. Shame on the parents, authorities, and the children involved. A child knows when they hurt someone's feelings at that age.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic