Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I will have a drama free day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Whelp my uncle current wife, ex-wife/baby mama and jump off coming to our family BBQ!! O M G I can not wait. We can't stand the wife *uppity wench* so we are siding with the others!! So excited!!

Record everything!!!! Beer

Edited by OrriannaRose - Jul 04 2013 at 5:21pm
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 12:07pm
Sorry to all the Drama Queens. . . I HAD a Drama Free Day Clap 

I was worried because I was once the one in the family that always brought the drama and if I started drinking some family members would leave before the mess got started. I changed my life 7yrs ago and most of my family is still in denial about me. 

Thanks to all those who gave me their prayers and support, I needed it.

I've noticed many of my family members seem to miss the "old messy me" so they try me and I let them know I'm the same person; only my representation has changed.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 1:31pm
^^^ Thumbs Up 

congrats katrenia!!
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Whelp my uncle current wife, ex-wife/baby mama and jump off coming to our family BBQ!! O M G I can not wait. We can't stand the wife *uppity wench* so we are siding with the others!! So excited!!

N'all it was a bust! Darn ex-wife didn't show up, him and the wife came and ate then left! The jump off came late. We were so disappointed!
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 7:42pm
good luck with the no dramaLOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

good luck with the no dramaLOL
LOLThe drama is still there, I just wont be the one initiating it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 10:27pm

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

N'all it was a bust! Darn ex-wife didn't show up, him and the wife came and ate then left! The jump off came late. We were so disappointed!

Man! Family drama is always the best. LOL Who was it that went to a wedding and all hell broke loose when the bride started fighting? 

It was a funeral. LOLLOL 

This is the wedding thread I remembered.

Edited by OrriannaRose - Jul 05 2013 at 11:26pm
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 11:06pm
IDK. But if you find the link hook a sista up!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 11:32pm
Ot: Butta I can watch that pug all day!

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:06am
Ooooh, I love hearing internet gossip involving places I knowEmbarrassed (I'm talking about the schools <3)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic