Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I was very afraid to post this, but...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

A while back I saw Jay Z in a T shirt that said Do As thou wilt.
I said, hmmmmm.

I don't know if the man gets down on his knees and calls Satan into his life, but the reality is, all rebellion from God is of the devil. And Jay definitely has some issues with God to say the least.

Makes me wonder how his relationship with his wife is in that regard. She always tries to portray herself as a follower of Christ.
These are all passing thoughts for me, i'm not invested.

She did in the early days of Destiny's Child to come across as a girl next door.  You have to do that if you want to sell pop music to American teenagers.  That, and saying you are a virgin.  Its all an act.  The minute the albums start going platinum that let go of all that Jesus talk.

she spoke about the love of God passionately on her Life is But a Dream documentary.
Here are some quotes:
"I don't know why I'm so fortunate and so blessed," she said in "Life is But a Dream." "I know my mom always told me that my grandmother was in the church lighting candles for her and I am a result of my grandmother's prayers and my mother prays for me all the time and I pray for my mother all the time."

"God is real and God lives inside of me and inside of all of us and it doesn't matter where I am, I know that and I feel it," Beyoncé said in between takes, showcasing her 1-year-old daughter Blue Ivy. "Like right now I'm hot – it's a tingling. It's love. I feel it when I look at my child, I feel it when I look at my husband. It's God."

Going by her sasha fierceness and everything else, she sounds high as hell in this interview.

I'd
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

It seems like people say all kinds of screwed up things about Christianity on this site and it's funny but the second someone says anything negative about another religion it's a problem. ijs.

For the same reason that we chuckle when someone says something mean about white people but get out the pitch forks when white people say something mean about any oppressed group.

They same reason people give the side-eye for complaining about being too pretty.

The same reason you can go all the way in on how ugly relaxed hair is but you best not say nuthin bout natural hair.

White tears, Christian tears, able bodies tears, and heterosexual tears create the river that float the "no1curr" boat. 

Well I do say! That ether.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:12pm
Did anyone ever ask her why she was scared to post this? 

Like the illuminati gon dispatch a crew to come get her.......Wacko
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:15am
I just laughed out loud.
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:01pm
I'm concerned about what kind of sex the Blogger is having.....Cause that isn't any kind of position that I've ever been in sexually...That would have to be one hell of a long stroke.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112