Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I was rooting for you Karrueche
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

I was rooting for you Karrueche

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 445461
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:45am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

slightly off topic but was it ever revealed why chris beat rhi back in '09?

trying to understand why the why matters....
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 113125
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:08am
...because I want to know?
save your cape, i wasnt going to build a case, genuine curiosity here.
Back to Top
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 21 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 5261
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:10am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

slightly off topic but was it ever revealed why chris beat rhi back in '09?
 
Here go, hell come...
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 193256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:14am
If I recall correctly (I make up stuff in my dreams and think its real) it had something to do with text messages in his phone. 

edit: there is no WHY he beat her, but there was an argument that lead to him acting like a wild wildebeest 


Edited by SoutherNtellect - Dec 26 2012 at 10:16am
Back to Top
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 06 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 279391
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:27am

he beat her because he can't control his emotions
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 113125
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

If I recall correctly (I make up stuff in my dreams and think its real) it had something to do with text messages in his phone. 

edit: there is no WHY he beat her, but there was an argument that lead to him acting like a wild wildebeest 

yes this is what i meant, what was the argument about
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Online
Points: 828780
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:30am
chris brown...a late xmas gift from me to you

Back to Top
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 26 2008
Location: Paradise
Status: Offline
Points: 64537
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:33am
she found text msges from another girl, maybe Karrasuko?
And she accused him of cheating and he went HAM on her in the car
Back to Top
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 16 2008
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline
Points: 100111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:


Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:


Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:


Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

sigh---that could be an old shirt of Chris's that she still has. kakaroach knows nobody cares about her unless it's about this drama so she could just be trying to elongate it more than necessary.

 
I doubt thats the case because she has since deleted the pic. and Christina Milian was just on Wendy the other day talking about as far as she knows that Chris and Kamakaze are still together thats her man. lmao



lol...lawd

 
yes hunny. when I heard Christina Milian say that I was like chile whyyy would you say this out your mouth. smh and this was literally like last week...lmao


Lmfaoooo
Back to Top
wezy2005 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Oct 30 2005
Location: US - New York
Status: Offline
Points: 3444
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wezy2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:46am
I'll be damned if i ever get back with a guy that WENT UPSET MY MUTHER****** HEAD!!!
But these two have a sick, toxic relationship and they will fall back into that volatile shhht.She insecure got anger issues,he got anger issue and obviously using something other then WEED!!!!
 Somebody gone be clocking somebody upside the head.And if RHI-RHI can handle hers then CHRIS wouldve looked f***ed up that night also...she is a glutton for punishment.


Edited by wezy2005 - Dec 26 2012 at 10:46am
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down