Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I was Racist against ALL ****** people saids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:38pm
Kobe's gonna "speak out" next
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I need all the new blacks to stop speaking for like, the next year.

Yes....
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:47pm
As usual they're trying to deflect
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:02pm
So since he called himself a racist,  did he feel superior to Whites, or did he just hate them because of what happened to him? There's a difference,  and I wish these goofy black people would stop shucking and jiving for high - fives. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:09pm
Growth and maturity can change a person's views.
Can't blame an entire race for the ignorance of a few.

Yeah, yeah I hear you "Benni sit down, and shut up"

I can't carry around hate. That load is way too heavy, and I've got a lot of living to do while surrounded by multiple races and cultures.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

So since he called himself a racist,  did he feel superior to Whites, or did he just hate them because of what happened to him? There's a difference,  and I wish these goofy black people would stop shucking and jiving for high - fives. 

Not only did he not feel superior, he was also not in charge of hiring, firing, judging, promoting, or doing any business with whites other than being a consumer of their goods and services. He was simply prejudiced against them based on his REAL experiences.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:23pm
40+ year old black people talking about "I was racist against white people" get the side eye. 

juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

40+ year old black people talking about "I was racist against white people" get the side eye. 

'I was a racist when I was younger when those white people banned me from eating at a restaurant and called me the 'N' word! Me being upset made me a racist! I've changed now! '
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:07pm
LOL...now he's Uncle Ruckus and worship the ground that YTs walk on.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:11pm

Michael Jordan Wouldn’t Smile for Chamillionaire’s Camera

By Theo Bark October 22, 2009 9:45 AM

Read More: Michael Jordan Wouldn’t Smile for Chamillionaire’s Camera | http://theboombox.com/michael-jordan-wouldnt-smile-for-chamillionaires-camera/?trackback=tsmclip

Chamillionaire recently met his hero Michael Jordan, but it didn’t go so well. The Houston, Texas rapper, who is expected to drop his third album ‘Venom’ later this year, crossed paths with Jordan at a party for the basketball legend after recently forking over $7000 for one of his jerseys at a Reggie Bush charity auction. Although Chamillionaire won the Jordan mesh, the rapper didn’t exactly get that one-on-one encounter with his idol that he had hoped for.

After seeing Jordan posing for pictures with some ladies at the party, Cham tried for his own snapshot with the 6’6″ sports legend. “I don’t ask nobody for nothin’ I never do,” Cham retells in a video on his Web site. “I was just like, man, this is just that one moment. I’m gonna ask Mike for a picture.” The rapper approached Jordan, who was sitting next to filmmaker Spike Lee and members of the Boston Celtics, including guard Paul Pierce.

“They were just chilling and I said, ‘I don’t mean to be rude, but Mike, I just wanted to know if I could get a picture.” Although Cham was expecting to get a “No” from the get-go, he wasn’t expecting Jordan’s delivery.

According to Chamillionaire, Jordan said, “I ain’t taking pictures with no n!ggg_a .” Stunned the rapper thought the basketball star didn’t hear him correctly and tried to smooth things over by explaining he just paid 7 Gs for one of his jerseys. Jordan’s response was, “You know what, I tell you what, you pay $15,000 right now for a jersey from me and I’ll take a picture with you.”

Cham charges that he’s “never been so heated” in his life. Pierce even tried to chime in. “Paul Pierce was like, ‘Yo, whoa, chill out. That’s Chamillionaire, man,” the rapper continued. Jordan didn’t budge and retorted with an, and this is again according to Chamillionaire, “I don’t give a , n!gggggg_a !”

Chamillionaire then turned to Spike Lee, shook his hand and said “It’s all good.” Describing Jordan’s A-list entourage upon his departure, Cham said they “all just had that look like, ‘That’s just how Mike is.”

Although Chamillionaire brushes the botched meet & greet as no big deal, the rapper excuses Jordan’s “most rudest” behavior by reasoning that “this dude must feel a certain way inside, where he just be treating people like that.” Nike and Jordan apparently tried to apologize by sending Cham jerseys and shoes. Cham, who says he lost respect for the legendary basketball player following the ordeal, allegedly responded to the peace-offering by saying, “No, Brotha.”

Michael Jordan, whose bling includes six NBA championship rings and two Olympic gold medals, has undoubtedly signed and taken his fair share of photos with fans through the years, but Chamillionarie’s story might make you think twice about approaching the basketball superstar on your own in the future. We actually dare you. ‘Good Morning’ the lead single off Chamillionaire’s ‘Venom’ is currently out on iTunes.

Read More: Michael Jordan Wouldn’t Smile for Chamillionaire’s Camera | http://theboombox.com/michael-jordan-wouldnt-smile-for-chamillionaires-camera/?trackback=tsmclip

Edited by HowardAlumAKA - May 07 2014 at 6:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic