Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I WAS ATTACKED LAST NIGHT!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 2:22am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Thanks you guys. Over the pass weeks, I've developed insomnia according to my doctor. I've gone days without sleeping, which is something I didn't know was even possible for the human body. I don't have an appetite, and I eat one salad a day just to put something in my stomach. I feel as though I'm going crazy! He prescribed me something called ambian, but it doesn't help me fall asleep; I just end up feeling high for a few hours. I have an appt on Monday to see my doctor again for another option.  The first few days, I was fine, but things seem to be getting worse for me for some reason. Though, the good news is, he had a bond hearing yesterday. I was going to go, but I couldn't talk myself up to it, so I skipped it. After calling the booking system a few minutes ago, I found out that he was denied bond for his charges. I'm so happy and I thank GOD.

Try Valerian and melatonin to sleep, a natural remedy. You can find them at the drugstore, Walmart, Walgreens etc.
You can also try placing a few drops of french lavender essential oil to a napkin, holding it to your nose and inhaling it for a few minutes until you feel relaxed or placing the napkin on your pillow and inhaling it that way. Natural remedies are better for you.

Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 3:21am
Hug I'm sorry this happened to you. I'll pray for you and I do encourage you to get counseling
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 9:16am
My husband told me about melatonin as well. He said it's found in turkey, which is why you get sleepy after a Thanksgiving meal. Thanks LL. And thank you too, LB
qns1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qns1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 4:56pm
Thanking God you are okay!
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Interesting. I thought everybody locked their car doors after carjacking got popular in the 90's.
u are an a$$ with a capital A. what kind of stupid statement is that? OP that God u are safe and ignore looser like Prazol60.
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 2:24pm
Wow I'm truly sorry this happened to you
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 2:38pm
GOD was not ready for you...u mention u have children, HE wanted you to be there for them...yes as u mentioned this happened for a reason and this guy was too comfortable doing this and it sounds like unfortunately u had to become his next victim inorder for him to be caught..Yet u survived, fought(thinking of your family), and won..GOD ON UR SIDE..

thank u for your husband and all like him for protecting our country also...know u can't wait til he gets home..

take care and so sorry to read this..GOD BLESS
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by lattabody lattabody wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Interesting. I thought everybody locked their car doors after carjacking got popular in the 90's.
u are an a$$ with a capital A. what kind of stupid statement is that? OP that God u are safe and ignore looser like Prazol60.

THANK UClapClap  THAT PERSON IS an A.S.S.  a true born idiot
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:52am
As long as military insurance is not aware you should not have any problems with overseas tours.  Benadryl will help you sleep as well.
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 8:02am
This is horrible. I'm so sorry this happened to you OP! This could have happened to ANYONE...regardless of how prepared you are.

I'm glad your okay and sharing your story with others. It will put more women on alert, and at the end of the day, that's the whole point.

God Bless You!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System