Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I WAS ATTACKED LAST NIGHT!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 3:00pm
You are so beautiful, I cried just watching that, I'm so glad that you are OK, and Thank you for sharing ur story!
Sponsored Links

CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:25pm
@ExotiqBeautii
You are in my prayers Missy Poo. I am so grateful to God for His mercy and His grace! He is so good all the the time and all the time He is good!!
I would also recommend counseling, just as some of the other ladies have. Much too often we try to brush things off or pretend we are ok when we need to talk to someone. Also, I both admire and applaud your positive attitude, looking at the situation as a blessing and learning opportunity/lesson learned.

May God continue to bless you and keep you! Smile
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 3:29am
God was and still is with you. I don't know you personally, but I'm glad you're okay.

I think paranoia is normal after something like this happens. I've been having bouts with anxiety these last few weeks and I've been meditating on these bible verses for comfort and to ease my mind...hopefully they will help you...

Sorry about the size...

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 3:51am
Thanks guys. And yes, I really need to pick the Bible up again. I keep getting these thoughts that he has friends out looking for me right now. Im not sure if I've mentioned this yet, but he stole my GPS, which has my address in it, and I had a bunch of mail in the car as well (name and address are on them). Every sound I hear, I swear I think it's someone trying to come in here. I don't turn on the t.v so I can make sure I can hear everything. I've even made a plan: if someone comes in, I'll grab my phone and laptop, run upstairs to my room, lock the door, from there, go to my bathroom suite, lock that door, then go to my closet on the other side of my bathroom, and close the door. That will give me time to load my gun (I keep it in a safe), call 911, call my husband on Facetime and pray that help gets here before they come busting through all three doors. It's pitiful, I know, but I honestly feel more safe outside than inside my house at this point. I hate coming home, thinking someone's waiting for me there. It doesn't help that he knows what my car looks like, so they'll know exactly what house to come to. We own our house, and since we're in the military, moving is out of the question; we will unfortunately be here for another 2 years, and I can't wait until it's time for us to leave, so he'll be out of my life for good. I just found out that he's a repeat offender with charges from felony theft to multiple accounts of child cruelty and other things. His report also said that a judge ordered him to receive mental treatment. After reading this, it didn't make me feel any better. For all I know, all he thinks about all day, are ways to get back at me. I don't know him, or whom he knows, so everyone is suspect to me at this point. I started working on my daughter's room again tonight. I do a lot of wood work, so I was out in the garage sanding some poles down for her canopy bed, and I have to keep the garage door open because of all the dust that flies everywhere. Well, I saw a guy walking down my street a little too slow for my comfort, so after he passed, I closed the garage door, because he started staring at me. These are the types of things that I hate that I'm doing now. I'm so paranoid, that I feel trapped! The simplest things, I look at in the wrong way. I live in the suburbs, where they have subdivisions, so we know most of our neighbors on one side (it's a large subdivision), but one person I haven't seen before, I get scared because they happened to walk by my house. Another thing I've noticed, is when I'm playing my music on my laptop, I'll pause it every five minutes to hear anything that sounds suspicious. It scared the crap out of me tonight when I heard the ice maker in my fridge drop a tray of ice in the bucket. I just knew they were coming to get me. I'll feel so much better once my husband gets back home from deployment, but that won't be until next year. I'm so glad my kids aren't here yet, because whatever I'm feeling now, will be times a thousand when they get back from summer break, because now I have to find a plan to get my 10 month, 3 year, and 6 year old to safety in case anyone tries to come for me.
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 9:57am
Hug
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 10:01am
damn. damn. damn.

Sorry this happened to you.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 5:17am
Big hugs to you. I know exactly how tramatizing this can be. I really hope you find strength and don't ley this cripple you just make you all around smarter
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:27am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Thanks guys. And yes, I really need to pick the Bible up again. I keep getting these thoughts that he has friends out looking for me right now. Im not sure if I've mentioned this yet, but he stole my GPS, which has my address in it, and I had a bunch of mail in the car as well (name and address are on them). Every sound I hear, I swear I think it's someone trying to come in here. I don't turn on the t.v so I can make sure I can hear everything. I've even made a plan: if someone comes in, I'll grab my phone and laptop, run upstairs to my room, lock the door, from there, go to my bathroom suite, lock that door, then go to my closet on the other side of my bathroom, and close the door. That will give me time to load my gun (I keep it in a safe), call 911, call my husband on Facetime and pray that help gets here before they come busting through all three doors. It's pitiful, I know, but I honestly feel more safe outside than inside my house at this point. I hate coming home, thinking someone's waiting for me there. It doesn't help that he knows what my car looks like, so they'll know exactly what house to come to. We own our house, and since we're in the military, moving is out of the question; we will unfortunately be here for another 2 years, and I can't wait until it's time for us to leave, so he'll be out of my life for good. I just found out that he's a repeat offender with charges from felony theft to multiple accounts of child cruelty and other things. His report also said that a judge ordered him to receive mental treatment. After reading this, it didn't make me feel any better. For all I know, all he thinks about all day, are ways to get back at me. I don't know him, or whom he knows, so everyone is suspect to me at this point. I started working on my daughter's room again tonight. I do a lot of wood work, so I was out in the garage sanding some poles down for her canopy bed, and I have to keep the garage door open because of all the dust that flies everywhere. Well, I saw a guy walking down my street a little too slow for my comfort, so after he passed, I closed the garage door, because he started staring at me. These are the types of things that I hate that I'm doing now. I'm so paranoid, that I feel trapped! The simplest things, I look at in the wrong way. I live in the suburbs, where they have subdivisions, so we know most of our neighbors on one side (it's a large subdivision), but one person I haven't seen before, I get scared because they happened to walk by my house. Another thing I've noticed, is when I'm playing my music on my laptop, I'll pause it every five minutes to hear anything that sounds suspicious. It scared the crap out of me tonight when I heard the ice maker in my fridge drop a tray of ice in the bucket. I just knew they were coming to get me. I'll feel so much better once my husband gets back home from deployment, but that won't be until next year. I'm so glad my kids aren't here yet, because whatever I'm feeling now, will be times a thousand when they get back from summer break, because now I have to find a plan to get my 10 month, 3 year, and 6 year old to safety in case anyone tries to come for me.

This is terrible.

I have never been in your shoes ... but I would suggest you reach out to him and have a visit. Not alone, no - maybe with a couple of make froiends and just talk to him.

I say this because it sounds like he is sortof terrorizing you in your own head. He has not made an threat toward you in your home and for all you know he is off about his business somewhere .. probably trying to look for a new victim. You don't know.

But if you arrange a meeting with him in a public place .. just to talk .. you will at least see where his head is at.

I don't think religion or the bible is gonna help either. Confused

I am not trying to start another fight in this thread. I am just offering my opinion - which is rather than damaging your life further by the thought that he's after you still .. confront him eye to eye in the bright light of day and ask him .. why he attacked you. You might even be surprised -maybe he was high and lost control and truely regrets this. Maybe not .. but at least you will KNOW where his head is at instead of imagining that he is gonna come for you one day.

That way of thinking is not sustainable and you need to get some of your power back in your life if you hope to get past this.

Also, you definitely need to seek counseling. Definitely.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 8:55am
I disagree with meeting her Attacker . I know God will help . He save my life too many times .
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:56am
OP Hugyou are beautiful.
i'll be praying for your peace of mind and your protection
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>