FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedI WAS ATTACKED LAST NIGHT!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 3:32pm
Thank you all for your responses. I will be taking extra precautions now. To the girl that said "I thought everyone locks their doors after the 90's" I'm really hurt by that statement. Not everyone does, and I'm trying to help those people who don't. I really don't need the sarcasm right now, as I'm seeking support here, not someone scolding me! I know i was not smart by not locking my door instantly, and I'm learning from my own experience. Thank you for the advice guys. I will be seeking counceling. I'm going to spend the weekend at my dad's house in Atlanta, so I can be around loved ones while I recover. What's crazy, is that 2 weeks before this incident, I was in Walmart and saw a booth where they were selling pepper spray for breast cancer awareness. I was going to buy one, but changed my mind. And week later, I went to my dad's house and a guy standing outside the corner store tried to sell me perfume, but I told him I was allergic to fragrance sprays. He then tried to sell me a stun gun and I declined his offer. I also have a gun in the house (Registered, of course), and although my husband took me to the shooting range, I'm afraid of firearms. I don't believe in murder, and although it would be self defense, I couldn't live with knowing I killed a man, if it ever came to that. My husband told me if I ever do use a weapon to be extra careful, because the person can easily take it away and use it on me instead. I will figure something out though, and the self defense classes are a great start. Again, thank you to all of you, and please be safe out there!
Sponsored Links

natalie2u View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 4:02pm
Ooh EB your story makes me wanna cry.Not just because of the trauma you endured,but also tears of joy in how you're dealing with it and using the experience as a teaching tool.Talk about making lemonade out of lemons! I'm so glad they got that thieving,non caring about life asshole! I'm so happy it turned out ok for you and so glad your kids have their Mom to come back to.Heart

Girl on a lighter note,go buy some groceries!!!..I kid,just happy you're ok.

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 4:53pm
Thank the Lord you are okay.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 5:10pm
So glad you made it ok!!! And your testimony is a really good reminder to all of us out there to take precautions. Do seek counselling, though. PTSD is real and it can wreak havoc when left untreated. I know a little something about that...
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 5:29pm
What a horrid experience... don't be hurt about that statement. I've been guilty of that, not locking my doors right away. While I'll unlock it as I approach, and my vehicle only unlocks the drivers door, I sometimes do not lock the door immediately, but get distracted, fiddling with the mirror, the radio, or something in the vehicle.  I thank you for sharing your story because as of today I will NEVER do that again.  You are a sweet soul, indeed, because I have to admit, you come after me, and I had to shoot you in self-defense and you died, I would not have a problem living with that.  Thanks again for sharing, and may everyone learn from your experience.  You got angels on your shoulders.
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Interesting. I thought everybody locked their car doors after carjacking got popular in the 90's.

This .Im sorry this happen to u but when i get in my car first thing I do is lock the door as im going in it .He wouldn't been able to get in yur car..
MizzMizzy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 5:48pm
GLAD YOU ARE SAFE!
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 5:53pm
I'm so glad ur okay, and I hate this happen to u! I will be praying for you
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Thank you all for your responses. I will be taking extra precautions now. To the girl that said "I thought everyone locks their doors after the 90's" I'm really hurt by that statement. Not everyone does, and I'm trying to help those people who don't. I really don't need the sarcasm right now, as I'm seeking support here, not someone scolding me! I know i was not smart by not locking my door instantly, and I'm learning from my own experience. Thank you for the advice guys. I will be seeking counceling. I'm going to spend the weekend at my dad's house in Atlanta, so I can be around loved ones while I recover. What's crazy, is that 2 weeks before this incident, I was in Walmart and saw a booth where they were selling pepper spray for breast cancer awareness. I was going to buy one, but changed my mind. And week later, I went to my dad's house and a guy standing outside the corner store tried to sell me perfume, but I told him I was allergic to fragrance sprays. He then tried to sell me a stun gun and I declined his offer. I also have a gun in the house (Registered, of course), and although my husband took me to the shooting range, I'm afraid of firearms. I don't believe in murder, and although it would be self defense, I couldn't live with knowing I killed a man, if it ever came to that. My husband told me if I ever do use a weapon to be extra careful, because the person can easily take it away and use it on me instead. I will figure something out though, and the self defense classes are a great start. Again, thank you to all of you, and please be safe out there!
this is what im scared of. im so glad you're alive. to some posters, this is not the time to point fingers/throw stones/make accusations/make snarky(smartass) remarks.

Edited by toosexy1 - Jun 16 2013 at 7:42pm
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by toosexy1 toosexy1 wrote:

Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

this is what im scared of. im so glad you're alive. to some posters, this is not the time to point fingers/throw stones/make accusations/make snarky(smartass) remarks.

My thoughts exactly!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic