BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I was Approved for a Credit Card but

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 4:11pm
Does anyone have any insight on student loans that have been turned over to collections. I was told in the past that student loans are NEVER forgiven. I have $46k in student loans and I haven't even made a dent in the principle.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 4:12pm
I apologize sincerely to the OP for high Jacking your thread. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 9:19pm
I love this thread very helpfulEmbarrassed

what about medical bills?
I was in a minor car accident I didn't have any injuries but they took me to the hospital anyway and now I have all these medical bills floating around everywhere

I read you can get them written off? am I dreaming? probablyCry

someone enlighten me. do I really have to pay.... I think its $3000 total? im not sure
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 9:26pm
There thread is so informative. Suga was dropping lots of good advice. *bookmarks*

Edited by AshBash89 - Nov 05 2013 at 9:26pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I apologize sincerely to the OP for high Jacking your thread. 

LOLLOLLOLhey i don't care...i am learning new info here also...keep it going SugabananaClapClap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 11:37pm

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

OP your credit score must be 320 right now if the lawyers are involved. Plus you pulled your credit again which brings it down to 300. At this point you can't get nuffin worth a damn unless you start showing credit worthiness. Snip any and every other card you have. Use only that Kohl's card and buy stuff and pay it off the same day. Also open up a secured card with $250 and use it for gas purchases ONLY and pay it right back. DON'T PULL YOUR CREDIT ANYMORE. Imma give you 6 months to get your credit together and report back to us.

The secured cards help your score alot. Don't OD just get 1 secure card. Your credit will be shinning like new penny loafers. They gonna be begging you to sign up to one of their cards.

Girl that $46 bucks could've gone to credit monitoring with Equifax. Its only $9.99 a month. You could've gotten that jewelry for free through reward points for using your card. THINK WOMAN.

FYI-Capital one is the debil. They don't give a damn what your circumstances are. If you're 1 day late they snitching to the credit bureau.

Imma let you slide today-"For they know not what they do". I got my eye on you!!! Coming in here with that foolishness..LOL Let me see that daggone Jewelry.

I hear/read you loud and clear...trust me when the lawyer got involved of course i knew it was serious business...live and learn as they say....

as for the jewelry it was some jlo earrings and a vera wang statement necklace...i was just in there browsing to see the newly renovated beauty section and well i went to look at the jewelry and well ____________the rest is history....my dad has a kohl's card for  4 years and never used it...

question??? what if you have a credit card and used it no more than twice and paid it off and then they closed it cause it wasn't being used..that goes against your credit right? even though you paid it on time.

This is considered closed by the creditor/issuer and as long as there was no balance at the time of close then it will show closed paid in full. That's a plus. It sucks that they closed it. The longer you have a card the better. It will show that the person is not a high risk to lenders.

ok great cause i had a PepBoys and a Ann Taylor...they were paid off and i never used them unless i really had to or wanted to...then before u know it they mailed out a letter explaining Y...it was a year i wasn't using them...thanks  S..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:27am
i h ear ya on those cc offers for college students...when they arrive in the mail i rip them up ASAP...she don't need it.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:59am
How much did you owe to get sued?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

How much did you owe to get sued?

2500.00Confused  i am paying 126.00 a month..deducted on the 15th of every month..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 9:27am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I love this thread very helpfulEmbarrassed

what about medical bills?
I was in a minor car accident I didn't have any injuries but they took me to the hospital anyway and now I have all these medical bills floating around everywhere

I read you can get them written off? am I dreaming? probablyCry

someone enlighten me. do I really have to pay.... I think its $3000 total? im not sure

Medical bills can be settled. So you have $3000 in total. Lets say the $3000 is broken down into 4 bills with 4 different collection agencies.

Steps:
1.Find out how old they are. If its almost 7 years then bump it and let it ride out.

2.If its within a few years then call each company and ask them if they will settle the amounts owed. I always give them the sob story of me being a student and only working part time and at the moment I only have $250 in my account. I have no family or friends. Can they settle the $750 owed with the $250 I have right now. (Before settling make sure you have the exact amount in your account you want to settle with because they will take the payment right then and there). Most of the time they will agree and take payment. You need to also ask them to send you or fax you a letter stating that you both agreed to settle the collection amount for $250 or whatever you have to settle the account. Once this is done it takes 30-60 days for them to update the credit bureau's. If you have credit monitoring then you can call the credit monitoring and tell them the account was settled. Equifax told me that some companies continue to report the collection until the 7 years is up but they report it as settled/paid. Other companies stop reporting as soon as its paid and it will fall off your credit report.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic