Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I was Approved for a Credit Card but

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

no more credit cards for you lol

LOLLOLLOLbut i had to get the 20% off deal girl...but like u said no more...*bowing head in shame*
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 10:47pm
THANKS EVERYONE FOR UR HELP/ANSWERs...Hug
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 10:48pm
the 20% discount is not worth the hard inquiry on your credit report

eta: w some stores it is soft... you have to ask ahead of time.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 03 2013 at 10:50pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 12:01am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

the 20% discount is not worth the hard inquiry on your credit report

eta: w some stores it is soft... you have to ask ahead of time.

ok...thanks..
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 12:27am
I agree with Ms_w

especially not for only $10 savings ... not worth the heart palpitations for the orig situation and the inquiry

dont jack up this card
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:02am
You need to stop getting credit cards if you can't pay them off without getting a lawyer involved...j/s
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

That hunnid dollar jacket will be 6 hunnid when they're done with her

lmaoCry

OP, you asked if they could renege on  a cc they already approved...are you secrelty hoping they wont? Cause i can see how if you ran into problems so much so that it ended up with lawyer, you really should have no desire for another cc right now - especially from them
Big smile
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:38pm
OP your credit score must be 320 right now if the lawyers are involved. Plus you pulled your credit again which brings it down to 300. At this point you can't get nuffin worth a damn unless you start showing credit worthiness. Snip any and every other card you have. Use only that Kohl's card and buy stuff and pay it off the same day. Also open up a secured card with $250 and use it for gas purchases ONLY and pay it right back. DON'T PULL YOUR CREDIT ANYMORE. Imma give you 6 months to get your credit together and report back to us.

The secured cards help your score alot. Don't OD just get 1 secure card. Your credit will be shinning like new penny loafers. They gonna be begging you to sign up to one of their cards.

Girl that $46 bucks could've gone to credit monitoring with Equifax. Its only $9.99 a month. You could've gotten that jewelry for free through reward points for using your card. THINK WOMAN.

FYI-Capital one is the debil. They don't give a damn what your circumstances are. If you're 1 day late they snitching to the credit bureau.

Imma let you slide today-"For they know not what they do". I got my eye on you!!! Coming in here with that foolishness..LOL Let me see that daggone Jewelry.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 4:01pm
wow
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 6:46pm
beg do, do not post that jewelry

Although I really want to see it, but I love you too much to have you go through that

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>