Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I WANT TO TRY THE ULTIMATE BODY APPLICATORS!!....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I WANT TO TRY THE ULTIMATE BODY APPLICATORS!!....

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
pebbless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I WANT TO TRY THE ULTIMATE BODY APPLICATORS!!....
    Posted: May 18 2013 at 7:06am
I posted this in another area because i wanna know!!!... lol   so a girl at my job showed me these ultimate body applicators she been using, yo she looks good. her tummy has shrinked its tight her stretch marks are almost invisible!!!! she been using them for almost a month. its these individual body wraps that you can put on ANY area of your body that you want to loose the fat. neck, thighs, arms, legs where ever and you get results in as little as 45 minutes, yo i was amazed!!!. the stuff looked good to me and she said alot of people use them. she gave me the link to where she gets hers, has anybody tried them!!!????Smile
Sponsored Links

honeydrips75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeydrips75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 3:52pm
Yeah, and im not impressed. I found something way better and much cheaper CLEOPATRA FIRMING CREAM, you will get great results while excercising, and doing house chores.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic