Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "I want my biracial kids to be color blind"- eve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"I want my biracial kids to be color blind"- eve

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:18am
is the guy even RICH? he looks so trashy... just saying
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:19am
I used to say I was "colorblind" but I didn't know any better then. It's hard to be colorblind in a racist world like this. I rather see all the colors and the differences.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:19am
If he's so Rich why doesnt he get her a tutor or some lessons in something she sounds so ignorant this is the type of thing 2nd graders say!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:29am
lol most women who marry ir give up their cultural identity when raising kids so it would expecting too much from eve to do the opposite
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:30am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

is the guy even RICH? he looks so trashy... just saying
max is a billionaire
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:32am
i dont mind ir , they just don't need to brag about it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:38am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol most women who marry ir give up their cultural identity when raising kids so it would expecting too much from eve to do the opposite
I dont know if this is a myth but I always thought Black Mothers raised primarly Black rooted children and White mothers with Black husbands raised children with the mindsets of primarly white people.... i could be wrong and I guess the child ultimately forms there own raicial idenity! But the mixed people with Black mothers always seemed more "down" with it for lack of a better word. Like thier hair was always done etc.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:46am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I dont know if this is a myth but I always thought Black Mothers raised primarly Black rooted children and White mothers with Black husbands raised children with the mindsets of primarly white people.... i could be wrong and I guess the child ultimately forms there own raicial idenity! But the mixed people with Black mothers always seemed more "down" with it for lack of a better word. Like thier hair was always done etc.

yup you are wrong, alicia keys thinks of herself as a black woman, and was raised by a white mother.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 4:33am
Most of the folk with white mothers I see are raised pretty....black....cause their mothers are into black things....like black men. 
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:30am
What im getting is that she doesn't want her kids to judge people by their race.She may still teach them bout white privilege though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic