BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I Tried the Inversion Method...

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Tried the Inversion Method...
    Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 12:34pm
I tried the inversion method... I made a youtube video of my results

Has anyone had similar results with this? I'm thinking of trying GHE next.

I'm just trying to figure out the simplest way to care for my hair and get the length I've always wanted. Thoughts and comments appreciated! :)

Edited by kwicherbichen - Mar 03 2014 at 10:39pm
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:57am
No video, i tried the inversion method it worked i did it for 2 months 1 week each not something i felt like doing cuz i would of the only once a week rule within a month. The ghe was great for moisture but i got sick from waking up with wet hair so i stopped may try it again next month. What's workin for me is applying a sulfur mix to my scalp every other day and washing like every 2 weeks so the sulfur has time to work.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:57am
The inversion method is actually pretty effective in combination with ghe. I have tried it before, along with ghe and did notice some speed up in growth. This was b4 I started max hydration method, btw. I just didn't have the energy to continue, but it is very effective. For my oil, I think I used some African wild growth oil, but I only applied it once and just didn't wash my hair for the week.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:33pm
No offense to anyone but I feel like this is nicca science...I don't see how this could work. What is the science behind this?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

No offense to anyone but I feel like this is nicca science...I don't see how this could work. What is the science behind this?

LOL Comments like this makes me love your font at times. 
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

The science is basically biological.  if you invert yourself (standing on your head, bending over touching your toes) for a certain amount of time?  This allows the arterial flow to go your scalp. Blood flow is nourishing the follicles, and increasing flow to the scalp which increases circulation.

Increased circulation to the scalp, increases good oxygenated blood  to the follicles, which increases hair growth.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:42pm
Okay thanks for the info femme, that makes sense, and thanks for not taking offense. 
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 12:36pm
LOL it is kinda nicca science. But if it works, I don't care! LOL I am doing this on a monthly basis :)

But yes, basically it is increased circulation to the scalp. That's why you also HEAT the oil, which increases circulation. You can increase circulation to the scalp by doing scalp massages, as well. But this is more fun and less exhausting for my arm!
DiamondDabs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiamondDabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:33pm
I tried this method once and only got 1/4 of an inch, I'll try again but with a different oil.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic