Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I Took The Plunge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
asims1140 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asims1140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Took The Plunge
    Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:06pm
For a month now ive been wearing my first weave and didnt do any eesearch before getting it BIG MISTAKE! I got some Milky Way ish in my hair -_- first week it was beautiful will post pics if im able of when I first got it but anyway after I washed it.....HELL ON EARTH maaaaaan I was mad as hell when this sh*t was shedding out hair the size of my palms like no joke. I paid 100 dollars for 2 packs of this mess???? was not amused. So I figured I was just going to wait it out until I get enough money to get QUALITY HAIR so ive been lurking BHM about the aliexpress vendors they recommended and today I made the plunge and bought some hair. 4 bundles of 14" 16" 18" and 20" in Brazilian curly I hope this sh*t turn out right I think I might actually cry if it dont :( but anyway now I just have to wait patiently for it to come in the mail so I can cowash, seal and play with it
Sponsored Links

lacc06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacc06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:01pm
I wish you the best of luck! Smile

What vendor did you order from?
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:40pm
Good luck with your purchase. And a bag of hay is better than milky way
asims1140 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asims1140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:44pm
Im not going to give the specs of the hair until I get it and have it in for awhile in case it doesn't turn out right so viewers wont be disappointed id the get the hair and don't like it
asims1140 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asims1140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:44pm
So true smh
asims1140 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asims1140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:52pm
TALKED TO MY VENDOR, PACKAGE GETTING SHIPPED TODAY YAYAYAY!
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 1:41am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Good luck with your purchase. And a bag of hay is better than milky way

PREACH!
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:41am
all nthe best on your new purchase !hope it turns out well..
asims1140 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asims1140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:46pm
MY HAIR CAME IN YALL
SO Ive been tracking this package like a crazy person always going on the DHL website to see when is it going to come here. Got home today and ripped that package open I started playing in the hair running my fingers through it only got a little small bundle of hairs that came out that's alright I ordered 14 16 18 and a 20 but they sent me a 16 18 in 2 20s I'm pretty happy. Its do damn soft and doesnt stink I am noticing a few fillers but thats alright they are this red golden color and I kinda like it call me crazy. Anyway when I figure out how to upload pictures I will. Because I got lots of them.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:52pm
use tinypic.com...cant wait to see the pics
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic