FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Told Him I Loved Him First ? !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 6:41pm
I remember I asked my boyfriend after two years if he loved me and he said "Yes" like "duh!" lol. Then I said I loved him too. The thing is..I don't know if he would have came out and said it if I hadn't asked. His actions showed, but I wanted to hear it. I just came out and asked and he didn't hesitate. So ask him:) 
Sponsored Links

Cynthia94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cynthia94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:27pm
Than you, i really appreciate your advice towards a situation like this..  I may be much of help.. Honesty is what I want everything to fall under, relationship wise Approve
Cynthia94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cynthia94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:30pm
I wished mine would do the same, instead of holding onto his feelings.. the route is open, and he doesn't need to be afraid of it..I'm allowing him to step in..
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:46pm
How old are you guys? Just wondering. I'm also wondering if maybe he was hurt in the past.

Edited by AriesBabe09 - Feb 19 2014 at 1:47pm
Cynthia94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cynthia94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:00pm
I'm 20 and he's 24... and yes I never asked him about his past with his ex's because it's like he despise them and don't want anything to do with them. When we first met he was just a loner, keeping to himself.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:20pm
He has issues if he despises his exes. That alone shows he doesn't know how to forgive and he is holding onto past hurt. It is not your job to fix him either. However, it will take some time for him to fully give in to you and let you really know how he feels. It's up to you if you wait around or not. 
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

I remember I asked my boyfriend after two years if he loved me and he said "Yes" like "duh!" lol. Then I said I loved him too. The thing is..I don't know if he would have came out and said it if I hadn't asked. His actions showed, but I wanted to hear it. I just came out and asked and he didn't hesitate. So ask him:) 

I agree with this....I like to hear it as well, I don't want it to be implied or wouldn't want to assume someone loves me, so maybe you should just ask. 
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:22pm
Bump

Did you talk to him about it yet?

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:53am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

He has issues if he despises his exes. That alone shows he doesn't know how to forgive and he is holding onto past hurt. It is not your job to fix him either. However, it will take some time for him to fully give in to you and let you really know how he feels. It's up to you if you wait around or not. 

Yep!

If he still hates his exes ... he's carrying bagage into THIS relationship. (I don't hold illwill against any of my exesnor do I talk about them. If I run into them I would speak and be polite and then be on my way.)

Again though for the OP ... don't ask that man if he loves you. This is bad advice IMO.

I think asking CAN work when you are 99% sure everything is already great in the relationship .. but when you know things are screwy .. why add fuel to the fire?

Let him figure it out by himself.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Cynthia94 Cynthia94 wrote:

Hello Everyone, So me and this guy has been together for approximately 1 year and 8 months (Almost 2 years), and I just can't seem to get through him. After 5 months of dating, I Accidentally came out and Told him that I Loved Him.. He responded with a Question that I sorta caught me off guard. But months went by and it's like he's seriously struggling to tell me that he feels the same way for me. What do you guys think this means?

Youve assumed he loves you. Probably hasnt told you, because he doesnt? Or maybe he does but just isnt the type to voice it. That's always difficult for a woman. Its hard to settle for not hearing it and knowing it. Personally, I couldn't do it...
IMHO...never tell a man you love him first.

And what question did he ask when you told him you loved him?

Edited by Wildfire - Mar 13 2014 at 1:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System