Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I Told Him I Loved Him First ? !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Cynthia94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cynthia94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Told Him I Loved Him First ? !
    Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:04pm
Hello Everyone, So me and this guy has been together for approximately 1 year and 8 months (Almost 2 years), and I just can't seem to get through him. After 5 months of dating, I Accidentally came out and Told him that I Loved Him.. He responded with a Question that I sorta caught me off guard. But months went by and it's like he's seriously struggling to tell me that he feels the same way for me. Its not like I'm asking to be Married.. Shoot! I'm not ready for all that, I'm still too young. The thing is I know He feels the same way about me, because its written all over his damn face. The way he looks at me and compliments me. He can't even get enough of me, I know he loves me. He's Always wanna be around me, texting me Every freaking day and Night, we're most of the time on the phone for 4 to 5 hrs at night. We're always enjoy each others presence, He holds my hands in public and everything. He even says he misses me.. I mean this guy even talked about having wife and kids of his own one day. The point is, I just don't know if he's just afraid to fall in love or what.. Confused I'm just clueless and not drawing too much attention to it. What do you guys think this means?
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:53pm
The actions of your boyfriend show that he is into you. Asking him about it might not lead to anything; I used to ask my ex if he loved me and his answers were always unclear. He actually did not see a future together, that was why he didn't want to be too involved (and we were together for almost 3 years). He only admitted he had been in love with me after breakup.... Your boyfriend could be the same or he just isn't good with his emotions.

Does he show other emotions such as sadness around you? Is he emotional around family and friends such as showing gratitude, love, etc?

Edited by sexyandfamous - Feb 18 2014 at 1:54pm
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:59pm
He probably feels the same but is afraid to say it. Some people rather show and prove and feel actually saying "I Love You" isn't necessary if they are showing that they do. 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:02pm
Well, you know what happened. That’s why you made this post.

When you said 'I mean this guy even talked about having wife and kids of his own one day. The point is, I just don't know if he's just afraid to fall in love or what..'

Why is he talking to you about a wife and kids one day instead of somehow seeing YOU in this role and saying so?

A guy has got the ONE Job and that is to chase you … but after 5 months you made the big announcement so you took his job away from him. Geesh!

So, now what’s he gonna do?

Hey, I don’t care how much hand holding and talking all night he does with you – if he not saying I LOVE YOU .. LET’S GET MARRIED .. he is not seeing you as marriage material.

Sorry, I could be wrong (no) but you took the fella’s job away from him! Why isn’t he professing his love for you after these 2 years?

(Now he’s gotta find some other girl that’s more of a challenge .. so he can chase HER until he catches her. Then he will declare his undying love for her and marry her). Duh!

Men are like little puppies, if you give them a stick he will just put it on the ground but if you throw a stick .. they’ve gotta go chase it and they are wagging their tail in joy!

The ONLY thing you can do is dump him. Let him freak out and start pursuing you again. Make him wait and struggle for a lonnng time .. then let him catch you… when you feel like it.

By then he should be able to say I LOVE YOU,

However, if you dump him and never hear from him again .. that means he’s already pursuing another girl and it’s over,

But staying with him as it is … is pretty much over too. He may be stringing you along wasting your child bearing years.

Bottom line – he must say I LOVE YOU .. LET’S GET MARRIED . (do not move in with him! Cow – milk – why buy?)

(Don’t get mad at me for giving you an opinion .. that you asked for.)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 18 2014 at 2:08pm
Cynthia94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cynthia94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:17pm
Actually, He Does Shows a bit of emotions towards his family (Mother). He can go into explaining situations about his friends that he's not happy with, that could make him a little sad. But he can sometimes hide it as well. and you're right he does hard time expressing himself towards me.. He like a loner on  the inside and keeps things bottled up and dislike that about him.. I want us to go forward. But he doesn't know I feel this way..
Cynthia94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cynthia94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:21pm
That is So True! and It's funny you say that because when i did come out and say it, he did say that It would have to be showed.. But the sense is I was already doing it's just crazy because he's Showing it more than I am at times.... I think he just trying to find excuses.
Cynthia94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cynthia94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:36pm
It's Ok, your opinion doesn't Upset me at all... You have a point in sense, I only came out and told him once, he didn't seem upset. The problem with him is I think he's just afraid to fall in love again because of his past experiences with his Ex's... And about the marriage part that was a just a convo we we're having earlier in our relationship before we started going together.. It was nothing serious.. I don't think I should just drop him because of this. We enjoy each others presence as I mentioned before.I'll just give him his time, He's not just my boyfriend, he's like my Bestfriend
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Sorry, I could be wrong (no)

LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:02pm
Well it has been almost 2 years. Perhaps that's the way he is. I would be afraid of asking him about it. He shows emotions towards his mom, but if she is a single mom, he just respects her for all she has done for him. Getting frustrated when talking about friends is something we all do sometimes, so I wouldn't consider that showing emotion.

Next time he does something that shows a bit of emotion towards you, whatever it may be, just kiss him and whisper on his ear that you love when he does that. When men notice women like something, they usually give us more of that, so just tell him, but only when he does it, as a casual reminder.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:14pm
okay, but telling him 'only once' is enough. Now he knows you want him .. more then he wants you. You have shown your cards.

You are the one the tittled the thread 'I told him I loved him first' for a reason. That reason is that you knew it was off to tell him this and now that he's not acting like he wants more ... you are worried enough to make this post.

But now you say you only said that once .. as if that does not even matter. But if it didn't matter - why mention it at all?

If a guy you were dating only told you that once ... would you forget it? No. It would be in your head. And did he tell you he loves you back? No? Red flag.

But dropping him ... is to see how he REACTS. Either he will flip out and want you back .. or he will be okay with it.

Sorry,but you really can't be so easy for a guy and if you don't give him any challenges .. he will get bored and THEN it will be the end.

Don't you want to know if you are wasting your time with this guy?

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 18 2014 at 4:27pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style