Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I thought they were already divorced tbh...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I thought they were already divorced tbh...
    Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:04pm

Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas Divorcing

By ETONLINE STAFF

June 06, 2014

After 18 years of marriage, actors Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are calling it quits, according to documents obtained by ETonline.

The 56-year-old actress filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences." She is asking for child support and sole physical and joint legal custody of their 17-year-old daughter Stella, who turns 18 in September.

The estranged couple gave a joint statement to ET, saying, "We have thoughtfully and consensually decided to finalize our almost twenty years marriage in a loving and friendly manner honoring and respecting each other, our family and friends and the beautiful time we have spent together."

RELATED: Guess Who Else Broke Up Today!

This will be Griffith's fourth divorce and Banderas' second. The Milk Money actress was married toMiami Vice star Don Johnson twice (1976; 1989–1996) and to Steve Bauer (1982-1987). Griffith has two children from her previous marriages. She and Johnson are parents to 24-year-old Fifty Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson, and Bauer and the starlet have a son named Alexander Bauer.

As for the Puss in Boots actor, 53, he was married to actress Ana Leza from 1987-1996.

RELATED PICS: More Celebrity Splits

Griffith and Banderas wed in a private London ceremony in May 1996, not long after the actor's split from his first wife.

Are you surprised by this split?

Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:10pm

He aged way better

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:33pm
he's 3 years younger than her!
I sure hope that doesn't happen with me and hub--since he's 3 yrs younger than me too. So far so good lol

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:10pm
She been looked a mess...back in the day I couldn't believe he was with her...

And lol @ her asking for child support and custody of a 17 year old.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:19pm
honestly, he's 53 still looks good and has cash, it's time for him to get a 27 year old and start a new chapter in his life.  i dont know what she gonna do.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:41pm
Sole physical and joint custody, Child Support for a 17 y/o who turns 18 yrs in Sept.

Divorce was well timed
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

honestly, he's 53 still looks good and has cash, it's time for him to get a 27 year old and start a new chapter in his life.  i dont know what she gonna do.

Shocked Well damn..
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:11pm
her face...
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:27pm
He's a good dude. After she fcuked up her face like that & holding her wrinkled ass through rehab & sh*t....good luck buddy.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:33pm
after all this time I wonder why

And why does she need support, she started out wealthier than him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures