Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I thought only people from Africa got HIV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:59am
she looks touched...Sleepy
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:10am
WTF does she mean "she thought ONLY AFRICAN people get it" She didn't know a White person can get it.....what kind of racist sh*t is that?!Angry.....What rock did she crawl out from? 
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:14am

Race Empathy Gap. She doesn't feel the pain of other races and their struggles. Meh.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:18am
i dont believe her.  its just easier to say you were naive.

Edited by tatee - Mar 12 2014 at 9:18am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:19am
Do y'all have more of a problem with her statement or the behavior behind it? Because people risk their health like this everyday thinking it can't happen to them. But BHM is full of hypocrites so.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:20am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Do y'all have more of a problem with her statement or the behavior behind it? Because people risk their health like this everyday thinking it can't happen to them. But BHM is full of hypocrites so.

you forever calling somebody a hypocriteLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:22am
You sound confused star

Thinking it can't happen to you =/= only black people get it

Furthermore risky behaviour=/= ignorance

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:22am
LoL I'm saying though. Having unprotected sex because you don't possibly think your boo could have it is the same thing...but I guess because her misconceptions were based on very real statistics people are getting mad. She's no dumber than anyone in here who's ever gone raw.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:25am

well there is wreckless behavior and then there is ridiculous statements used to justify wreckless behavior.

i'm not sure if her behavior was wreckless or not because i stopped giving a f*ck after i read her ridiculous statement and saw her cromagnon lookin face...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:27am
oh and i don't think having unprotected sex is in and of itself wreckless...but carry on...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>