BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I think we dodged a bullet with Romney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Those polls are garbage tho. It depends on which poll you are reading. I read the Washington Examiner everyday and they was on Romney's nuts like hell. All the writers in the paper had Romney projected to win lol.

Come on, bro? Since when has the Examiner ever been objective in its reporting?  It's pretty much the print version of Fox news. 

Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:58pm
Romney and his crazy eyes remind me of the father who was possessed in Twin Peaks.

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

You ladies need to take a big slice of humble pie. Yes Obama won but it's just evil to kick someone when they are down or take pleasure in the suffering of others. Romney is still rich and can live a good and happy life like everyone else.

All that sh*t you were talking to that girl in that thread about her father, though...

Also, no1curr.
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Why do you have so many enemies...

I don't have alot, its just one annoying individual and her friends but STILL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

You ladies need to take a big slice of humble pie. Yes Obama won but it's just evil to kick someone when they are down or take pleasure in the suffering of others. Romney is still rich and can live a good and happy life like everyone else.

All that sh*t you were talking to that girl in that thread about her father, though...

Also, no1curr.

I didn't read her post well the first time! I thought she said her father was dating a 21 year old woman when he was 41! then I reread and fixed my post!
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Those polls are garbage tho. It depends on which poll you are reading. I read the Washington Examiner everyday and they was on Romney's nuts like hell. All the writers in the paper had Romney projected to win lol.

Come on, bro? Since when has the Examiner ever been objective in its reporting?  It's pretty much the print version of Fox news. 

nypost is the print version of fox news
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:28pm

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Also, no1curr.

I didn't read her post well the first time! I thought she said her father was dating a 21 year old woman when he was 41! then I reread and fixed my post!

I really should have read the post more carefully. Sometimes I just skim over and then read in depth after
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:50pm
He does look a little nuts in this pic tho. Like the type to hide in your bushes talking bout, "If I can't have you, no one will" right before he pulls an OJ Simpson move.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:54pm
He looks like he is taking this harrrrrd

Until now I didn't know the standard old white male hairstyle needed gel.

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:04pm

Isn't kicking someone while their down and taking pleasure in the suffering of the others the Republican belief? We are apart of the 47% that Romney didn't care about so we damn sure aren't going to care about his feelings.  He is still rich, but he is not the President and that's all that matters.

Edited by AshBash89 - Nov 20 2012 at 8:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>