BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I think My package is lost :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think My package is lost :(
    Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 10:56am

CryCryCry 

I ordered some hair from Impressive-Hair and i think its lost... I called USPS yesterday and they said that my package could take up to 14 days to recve the hair but she looked at the date that it was last touched and it hasnt been touched since last Wednesday on October 30 and its no longer in Customs so its not held up there.... she said that was uncommon and im goin to have to do an investigation so they can find my package.. Just wanted to Vent.
Sponsored Links

Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 11:28am
Oh no....Thumbs Down Im sure UPS and Fed Ex loses packages but it seems usps loses the most!
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 8:31am
don't give up hope...i has USPS misplace hair from Europe for an entire month!
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:33pm
. I know the feeling. I hope they find your package sooner than later ..
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 5:32am
CryHug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:21am
Cry Thanks Ladies! an investigation has opened up. cause today is the 14th day and it still hasnt moved since October 30.. I better not see any mail carriers with no Light yaki hair.. or yall goin to see me on the National News Ouch
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:12pm
Somebody took it OP. On the package it does say hair piece. But I hope u get it sort out though
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:03pm
OP...My last order from Impressive was lost as well.   Ordering June 9th...and it never showed up....I think my local carrier mishandled the package.  They were so damn rude!      A month later it showed being shipped back to Sabine, and she never received it back.     Unfortunaltely the package was not insured.

I hope you get your hair.
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:19pm
Dang...hope you get your hair. I would be pissed. I've been through a similer situation so I totally understand. Goodluck:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:30pm
I am pissed. I didn't pay almost 300 of my hard earned money for someone with a job to tke my stuff or mishandle it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>