Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I THINK JACEBEAUTYS VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 69707172>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:50am
Originally posted by khloe_santee khloe_santee wrote:

Alex must have been reading this thread and heard all the talk about 5kg minimum, and with no sample orders must've been losing hair fast. I sent him an email out of curiosity and here's what I got back:

Minimum sample order 500gr (Each item).
Payment details: Bank transfer, Wester Union, PayPal (7% Fee applied).
Delivery by: TNT, UPS, DHL, FedEx, Aramex, EMS or if your order more than 25kg by Cargo. Delivery time 4-5 working days.
We look forward to receiving an order from your side! 

Send you our Catalog (see attached file)

If you have more questions Please Contact with me!

Kind regards,
Manager Alina
Well alright then...

it sounds like they are lifting the 5 kg minimum huh ??  

NHH posted machine weft hair on there fb .................. looks decent i have to say

Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by khloe_santee khloe_santee wrote:

Alex must have been reading this thread and heard all the talk about 5kg minimum, and with no sample orders must've been losing hair fast. I sent him an email out of curiosity and here's what I got back:

Minimum sample order 500gr (Each item).
Payment details: Bank transfer, Wester Union, PayPal (7% Fee applied).
Delivery by: TNT, UPS, DHL, FedEx, Aramex, EMS or if your order more than 25kg by Cargo. Delivery time 4-5 working days.
We look forward to receiving an order from your side! 

Send you our Catalog (see attached file)

If you have more questions Please Contact with me!

Kind regards,
Manager Alina
Well alright then...

it sounds like they are lifting the 5 kg minimum huh ??  

NHH posted machine weft hair on there fb .................. looks decent i have to say

Yeah, I saw that too! 500g for sample though, right? So what about orders??
undiscovered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote undiscovered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:58pm
That's ridiculous. I just sent them an email about 3 days ago requesting 1KG and they turned down my offer. I ended up going with another vendor. They need to have a set policy amongst themselves and stop being ridiculous. They are losing a lot of money.

I went with B-Dogg, he hasn't disappointed me yet - and I spent a lot of money. They (5KG minimum) suck.
undiscovered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote undiscovered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 12:04am
On second thought, after going back a few pages, I'm glad I didn't get through with them. *Kisses the sky* LOL
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 4:40pm
I really just read the this whole thread from page 1 to 71! I personally thought the side fights were hilarious. I don't know why people are still inquiring about Alex after someone just told us he scammed her out of $3000. No we cant be 100% sure this is the truth, but I don't understand why people want to risk the drama. If you have nothing better to do with your money send it my way.
princessmarche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmarche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 11:27am
I know im a little late and it looks like she already remove his tag . Can anyone give me a link or something to Alexabders facebook or website . Also has anyone found anything about Yummy extentions vendor ? My roommate and I were talking and she mentioned that at one point in time they had the same vendor .
princessmarche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmarche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 11:30am
who is B-dogg ?
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by princessmarche princessmarche wrote:

who is B-dogg ?

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 2:55pm
LOL u bawddddd Succmidry
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 3:00pm
why did I click on it though lol I thought she really just gave it to her LOL. princessmarche, you shall learn in time...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 69707172>
  Share Topic