Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I THINK JACEBEAUTYS VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 72>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:32am
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Huh?Confused

LL, basically Ghana lady made an order with Alex sometime in April for his Russian hair. She e-mailed him and Alina about her order which totaled about $3000 (US). She asked Alina to lower the price on the package due to Customs (she lives in Germany) and Alina said she could only do that if she pays through either Moneygram or WU not paypal like she wanted to use. Also Alina told her to sent the money to London using her Mother's name Rose which she did. When Ghana lady e-mailed or call about her order, Alex said that they never received the money and basically called her a liar. Ghana lady called MG and they confirmed that the money was picked up by a person named Rose. I have seen the MG receipt and it does prove that she sent the money. There is some type of shady business going on with NHH.

Oh I get that part but I was trying to figure out what JUSAINTS was trying to show us.

Loveslace - she is posting the convo between ghana-lady and another young lady on FB dicussing her experience.  Not sure why they were posted so many times...

ShadeTree - I don't care to prove anything.  The information is available on FB - no one is asking you to side with anyone.  My post was to let you know that your assumption is wrong - regardless of how you view Nicole/Jacebeauty/Alexander - I don't care enough to do any "proving".  

yeah I thought I was missing what she was trying to show us because she posted it several times. You know I'm not usually up this early. LOL

Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:36am

LL, JUSAINTS was just showing the inbox conversation that Ghana lady and another member had about this situation.
I thought I was missing something because she posted it several times. I thought something was different in the convos that I wasn't seeing.

No there wasn't really. It would've been better if she posted the MG receipt instead of the conversation but at the end of the day, Ghana lady lost a lot of money and NHH refusesb to work with her. Nicole maybe be a liar but I'm glad she isn't dealing with his shady self anymore.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:46am

LL, JUSAINTS was just showing the inbox conversation that Ghana lady and another member had about this situation.
I thought I was missing something because she posted it several times. I thought something was different in the convos that I wasn't seeing.

No there wasn't really. It would've been better if she posted the MG receipt instead of the conversation but at the end of the day, Ghana lady lost a lot of money and NHH refusesb to work with her. Nicole maybe be a liar but I'm glad she isn't dealing with his shady self anymore.

Yeah he's coming off as a major D-bag. I'm more apt to believe Jace's version of this whole situation than his.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:55am

<font #660066""="" color="">I thought I was missing something because she posted it several times. I thought something was different in the convos that I wasn't seeing.

Yeah he's coming off as a major D-bag. I'm more apt to believe Jace's version of this whole situation than his.

Agree.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:54am

TIEF NUH LOVE FI SEE TIEF WID LONG BAG(JAMAICAN IDIOM).MEANING(A THIEF DOESNT LIKE TO SEE ANOTHER THIEF GAINING MORE THAN THEM...SO THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO BE AHEAD) ......END OF STORY

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

TIEF NUH LOVE FI SEE TIEF WID LONG BAG(JAMAICAN IDIOM).MEANING(A THIEF DOESNT LIKE TO SEE ANOTHER THIEF GAINING MORE THAN THEM...SO THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO BE AHEAD) ......END OF STORY

LOL..... I agree....  Nicole still sold a shytty product (processed line) but this Alex'Bish is trumping her bad choices with ALL his actions.  Nicole should be in strategy mode instead of on a forum trying to put Alexbishazz down (why I doubt Ghana lady is her). He has already showed his azz.....  wouldn't risk my coins with a thief.....with scorned bish tendencies.

Edited by missyo67 - Aug 09 2013 at 11:49am
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 11:58am
Here is the moneygram receipt ( i upload for her):

joi2fine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joi2fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 12:14pm
Damn, the hair game is a trip for real.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:20pm
I can't understand a business owner that does things like this. It's like, you can A: Scam a person out of their money, or B: Send a great product (or fix a bad order) and get more business through a customer's word-of-mouth and make more money! But whatev's... to each their own...
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:13pm
Eff every single one of them.

Eff Jace.
Eff NHH.
Eff El Miliano.

They all shady.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair