Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 72>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ESSOH481 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ESSOH481 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 3:54am
Ghanalady seems your email to them might have been intercepted by fraudsters. Compare the email addresses. You might find a slight difference which you may not have noticed. Email interception is happening to a lot of companies nowadays. So please BHM ladies be very careful. Always followup emails with a phone call to confirm before sending out payment.
Sponsored Links

JUSAINTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUSAINTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:22am
OMG

''Shirley Asigbee
yes, im afraid to pay with money gram or western union, in april i lost over 2000 euro with this guy alexsandra kalandarev, money gram is still investigating about this case.
Isabela Cabral
whattttttttt
why didnt u say on the groups?
there are many girls ordering from him, after he has said he is the jace beauty vendor
19:14
Shirley Asigbee
yes, because i never really post in there. and i want to see what money gram and the police are going to say. they shouldnt pay with money gram or western union.
Isabela Cabral
i wish to post there what you said
19:17
Shirley Asigbee
money gram usa, told me that they are going to call me again in the next 2 weeks. but i dont think im going to get back my money. i still have all the e-mails what i wrothe wwith alina, the manager from nhh. i still have all the proofs
Isabela Cabral
amen you have all the proofs
so you can shout loud for everybody to know
Shirley Asigbee
yes, but my english is not that good, since i live in germany. if ou give me your e-mail i can send all the mails to you for ou to see.'''
JUSAINTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUSAINTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:29am
OMG

''Shirley Asigbee
yes, im afraid to pay with money gram or western union, in april i lost over 2000 euro with this guy alexsandra kalandarev, money gram is still investigating about this case.
Isabela Cabral
whattttttttt
there are many girls ordering from him, after he has said he is the jace beauty vendor
Shirley Asigbee
yes, because i never really post in there. and i want to see what money gram and the police are going to say. they shouldnt pay with money gram or western union.
Isabela Cabral
Shirley Asigbee
money gram usa, told me that they are going to call me again in the next 2 weeks. but i dont think im going to get back my money. i still have all the e-mails what i wrothe wwith alina, the manager from nhh. i still have all the proofs
Isabela Cabral
Shirley Asigbee
yes, but my english is not that good, since i live in germany. if ou give me your e-mail i can send all the mails to you for ou to see.'''
JUSAINTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUSAINTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:31am
oh my goshhhhhhhhh

''Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
whattttttttt
Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
Shirley Asigbee
JUSAINTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUSAINTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:32am
WOWWWWWWW

''Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
whattttttttt
Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
Shirley Asigbee
JUSAINTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUSAINTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:34am
hey

''Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
whattttttttt
Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
Shirley Asigbee
JUSAINTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUSAINTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:35am
:(

''Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
whattttttttt
Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
Shirley Asigbee
Isabela Cabral
Shirley Asigbee
JUSAINTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUSAINTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:42am
THEY TOOK OFF THE SURNAME TongueBig smile LOL Confused LOL Shocked Tongue 
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:51am
Huh?Confused
JUSAINTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUSAINTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:35am
EL MILANO TOOK OF THEIR SURNAME
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 72>
  Share Topic