BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ghana-lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ghana-lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:41pm
i dont know, why she told me london. i even asked her in an e-mail ( which i still have as proof) if london is correct , she answerd yes. as i allready sad i sill have all the e-mails from alina and me and also the facebook messages from alexander and me as proof
Sponsored Links

Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:44pm
Take a picture and go to tinypic.com.  When you upload it, they will give you a url for Forums.  Use that.

Make sure you cover up your personal information before putting it up.

*Hope you get your money back!!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:46pm
Put it on google docs a photo share site like photobucket or fotki
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:58pm
All this ish is crazy. With all the drama, I'd just stick to what I know. Crazy crazy.
ghana-lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghana-lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 9:15pm
I dont know what im doing wrong but i cant upload it on tinypic.
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by kgreen6110 kgreen6110 wrote:

All this ish is crazy. With all the drama, I'd just stick to what I know. Crazy crazy.

I hope you get your money back

Edited by blackarosoe - Aug 08 2013 at 10:55pm
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by ghana-lady ghana-lady wrote:

Hello Ladys, please dont buy Hair from Alexander Kalendarev. I orderd 4 kilo Uzbrk Hair from him in April snd payed almost 2800 dollar i payed with money gram. I never received the Hair, he claims he never git the money i have proof that i payed the money and i still have all the e-mail conversation between me and Alina. She aked me to send the money to Rosa Kalendarev in London which is Alexander Kandendarevs mother. I did that... then they said they never got the e-mail from me with the money fram details. And that his mother did not live in london, she is living in Israel. I went back to money gram, the told me thet the money has been picked up, by ROSA KALENDAREV in LONDON. I called Alina and Alexander, Alexander told me to send him a copy of the money gram invoice. I did that and called him back again. he told me that the money gram invoice was fake and i was lying cursed me out and hun up on me. I called him and Alina back several times, the never picked up the phone. He deleted me even on Facebook. I reported everthing to money gram, they have a fraud departent for such cases and filed a police report.

to his mother ??  what fcking business even does that .......... rinky dink bs!  Angry

register with alibaba and ripoffreport and tell them you will write your story for google to find if they dont send you your order or your money back
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 2:55am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Hello Ladys, please dont buy Hair from Alexander Kalendarev. I orderd 4 kilo Uzbrk Hair from him in April snd payed almost 2800 dollar i payed with money gram. I never received the Hair, he claims he never git the money i have proof that i payed the money and i still have all the e-mail conversation between me and Alina. She aked me to send the money to Rosa Kalendarev in London which is Alexander Kandendarevs mother. I did that... then they said they never got the e-mail from me with the money fram details. And that his mother did not live in london, she is living in Israel. I went back to money gram, the told me thet the money has been picked up, by ROSA KALENDAREV in LONDON. I called Alina and Alexander, Alexander told me to send him a copy of the money gram invoice. I did that and called him back again. he told me that the money gram invoice was fake and i was lying cursed me out and hun up on me. I called him and Alina back several times, the never picked up the phone. He deleted me even on Facebook. I reported everthing to money gram, they have a fraud departent for such cases and filed a police report.

to his mother ??  what fcking business even does that .......... rinky dink bs!  Angry

register with alibaba and ripoffreport and tell them you will write your story for google to find if they dont send you your order or your money back

smh...unbelievable...
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 3:28am

That you Nicole?
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 3:29am

How can i upload the money gram invoice for you ladys to see?

you can email it to me and i will upload for you.
I need proof of what you are saying or else I will simply believe you are Nicole from Jace or someone working for her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 72>
  Share Topic