Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I THINK JACEBEAUTYS VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 72>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blackbutterfly060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 4:54pm
I'm not selling the hair as yet...I've provided the hair to some YT reviewers (and testing it myself) who are testing the hair off camera....I want to get their honest feedback of the ASIAN hair Wink
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Blackbutterfly060 Blackbutterfly060 wrote:

I'm not selling the hair as yet...I've provided the hair to some YT reviewers (and testing it myself) who are testing the hair off camera....I want to get their honest feedback of the ASIAN hair Wink

So did you enjoy your trip? Did you get the chance to go elsewhere? Were you going to India too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:32pm
Loved Israel!!! BUT even though there are black people over there...you get look at...HARD!!! Like I mean people taking off their sunglasses and just staring at you Shocked. Dead sea...is not what I expected but floating in it was the best!!! If you ever go, know this....when you order a pizza expect it to come with no cheese!! Now maybe I should have known better with it being a Jewish country....but I didn't lol....same for burgers!! Expect to see soliders walking casually with machine guns!! Military aircraft flying overhead!! The worst part of the trip was getting out of the country....they cross examined like seriously we were soooooo scared!!! But will go again though.
I'm off to India in October I want to check out hair from Raj Impex and Lagah Exports and some other smaller suppliers....I know a lot of people are less interested in Indian hair these days but unfortunately a lot of people don't actually realise that what they are buying for the most part is actually Asian/Indian hair.....for me it's best to call a spade a spade! 
ldjpremiumhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldjpremiumhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:55pm

Loved Israel!!! BUT even though there are black people over there...you get look at...HARD!!! Like I mean people taking off their sunglasses and just staring at you Shocked. Dead sea...is not what I expected but floating in it was the best!!! If you ever go, know this....when you order a pizza expect it to come with no cheese!! Now maybe I should have known better with it being a Jewish country....but I didn't lol....same for burgers!! Expect to see soliders walking casually with machine guns!! Military aircraft flying overhead!! The worst part of the trip was getting out of the country....they cross examined like seriously we were soooooo scared!!! But will go again though.
I'm off to India in October I want to check out hair from Raj Impex and Lagah Exports and some other smaller suppliers....I know a lot of people are less interested in Indian hair these days but unfortunately a lot of people don't actually realise that what they are buying for the most part is actually Asian/Indian hair.....for me it's best to call a spade a spade! 

I actually did go to  and visit with Raj Impex when I was in Chennai India and he is pretty big in India and every other vendor knows him. I met him at his factory (which was a house in the out skirts of Chennai) and he had rooms with girls hackling hair and doing the wefts. He's a very flashy guy but very cool and down to earth. We talked about his new watch, as I collect watches, for the first 30 minutes of the meeting. His hair is good, as I brought some back to test, but a few other vendors explained that he mixes (which could be true or not true) although his price points were below most of the suppliers I met with which made me wonder, and his method of supply unless your getting 20+ kilos wasn't the best scenario for us. I went with another, but I will say he is the real deal. He proudly displayed about 3 different brands that he supplies the hair for. He has a buying office in the city where he keeps it packaged and ready to go, so you can actually walk in off the street with no notice and buy the hair, packed and ready to go. Again we didnt use him as we wanted to be assured of the quality and capability to produce enough hair on a dimes notice. 
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:16pm

They were checking to see if you were a terrorist. LOL

Girl you are brave. Be safe on your travels and if you ever decide to sell some authentic Ethiopian or Madagascar hair let us know. We are paypal ready in these here parts.LOL

I'm to scared to go to these places myself but maybe one of these days I'll get up the nerve.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:25pm
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:32pm
I've heard his wait time can be quite long...but I'm looking forward to the experience though. Had all my shots so I'm well protected...hopefully! Feel free to offer any advice you can give via PM don't want to upset anyone on the forum...best to take it offline Smile
Applebumm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Applebumm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:41pm
I tried to read through this whole thread but lord I couldn't......

So Im guessing that Alex blew up the spot and the other company was not ready for it....I've been speaking with them on an order well before this happened and there stock was low....they confirmed a lot of things that have been said on here in the past about being shipped out....same ole.....same ole.....but now crickets.......I'm sure the family is in uproar because really they have to be putting out the same type of hair.

On another note...I have a trip planned in December funny how we all want to see for ourselves.....

@Blackbutterfly060...You can just send me a video and I promise I won't post it with Ms. M in it...lol...It really is a mixture of all the same things.....I have a few business customers that have visited both suppliers for me, as with everyone...if your not going there to pick your quality EVERY TIME you just have to inspect......

Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

They were checking to see if you were a terrorist. LOL

Girl you are brave. Be safe on your travels and if you ever decide to sell some authentic Ethiopian or Madagascar hair let us know. We are paypal ready in these here parts.LOL

I'm to scared to go to these places myself but maybe one of these days I'll get up the nerve.

Nah they not checkning to see if your a terrorist, its cause black girls in Israel are LOVED  them jewish dudes wont leave you alone I go to tel-aviv atleast 3 times a month and it never fails , they love black women there, sorry to go off track
Ladykmp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladykmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:21am
^^^really ??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 72>