BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

All I needed to verify. Thank you. Suspect.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
It makes me sad for you that you're an overgrown ass woman with grandchildren but still conduct yourself and operate with the reasoning of a child. Yes, LovesLace, I am from Houston. And yes, I own GGB. And yes I hate Jacebeauty and that's why I told the OP to create this thread to expose all of their lies and to try to shame them. And I told Alexander to tag himself in their photos and post all of those things about her. And yes, I told Alexander to post her UPS shipping receipts and to go around adding people from her page as friends. And I told Nicole to write up that block of text of lies so that when the truth would come out, people would ignore it and blame GGB for it because she's innocent and never does anything wrong. And yes I told Nicole to make that phony video and put up those pictures too. Yes, yes, yes, I did it all. I masterminded this whole plot because I'm GGB and I have absolutely nothing better to do with my time than to try to bring down Jacebeauty. Muahahahaha *shaking like a villain in a cartoon as I laugh* I'm so calculated diabolical and evil. YOU GOT ME! YOU GOT ME! All hail LovesLace, as usual, she's figured it all out. GGB, no wait, that is me, I forgot, have masterminded this entire plot. Clap You should work for the President girl cause you da baddest with those skills of yours. Goodnight. 
[/QUOTE]SUSPECT.
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:03am

Also add Hagdama Trading LLC to his list.

http://uz100149174.fm.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html

unprocessed eurasian hair,hagdama trading llc

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1111709953/unprocessed_eurasian_hair_hagdama_trading_llc.html
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:19am

Also add Hagdama Trading LLC to his list.

http://uz100149174.fm.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html

unprocessed eurasian hair,hagdama trading llc

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1111709953/unprocessed_eurasian_hair_hagdama_trading_llc.html

^^ i would double check that last link u posted...... its a chinese company that put hagdama in the product title

that is not him 
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:25am

Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

He is NHH AND El Milano.  He has like 4-5 website and one is called ASIAN hair.

http://asianhair.trustpass.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html

Alex is El Milano too????

No. Not even close. El Milano and NHH are two totally different businesses, they just sell the same hair. NHH is actually stationed in Israel, while El Milano is stationed in Uzbekistan. If you contact El Milano, you'll be talking to Michael, whose mother, Alla, is basically the owner. He is a very friendly guy and helpful. His English is really well, unlike Alexander Kalendarev and Alina's. These are not the same companies. 

Um, two company names, obviously the same family:

Mrs. Alla 

Kalendareva

natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:27am
if he's running all of those companies,he probably can afford to take that 35,000 hit from jace...

natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:28am
plus,all the business and group orders he's about to get from here
chy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:28am
just to say I had a very close look at the coarse bulk hair on his fb page and it has nits, lots of nits. Jace may be right.
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:42am
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

He is NHH AND El Milano.  He has like 4-5 website and one is called ASIAN hair.

http://asianhair.trustpass.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html

Alex is El Milano too????

No. Not even close. El Milano and NHH are two totally different businesses, they just sell the same hair. NHH is actually stationed in Israel, while El Milano is stationed in Uzbekistan. If you contact El Milano, you'll be talking to Michael, whose mother, Alla, is basically the owner. He is a very friendly guy and helpful. His English is really well, unlike Alexander Kalendarev and Alina's. These are not the same companies. 

Um, two company names, obviously the same family:

Mrs. Alla 

Kalendareva

it does look like the same people. what is the significance of this though?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:58am

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

interesting turn of events.....

whatev 

i still wanna know what happened to 51 kilos that landed on jaces porch this year

lets seeeeee...... 51 kilos ..... 35 ounces per........ mumble mumble calculator punch punch...... multiply by..... ....... hmmmm 1785 ounces of hair .........  divided by....... ok..... minus......  scribbble scribbble......

thats 510 wefts

not counting the 4 bad ponytals she showed

mutiply that by ,.......... eh lets go right in the middle of her price point and say $185 a weft

$94,350 in sales

i want to see a donation receipt to locks of love or a dump receipt  or i will have to believe in the meanwhile she sold NHH hair   Big smile

http://shack.us/photo/my-s/109/mf33.gif/ -

Girl, you are hilarious!!!

LOLLOL
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:03am
*paging Love Lace Detective Agency*
Can you pm me the vendor of Sassy Mitchell since you seem to know some thangs?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 72>
  Share Topic