Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 72>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bellaxoxoxo View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Feb 27 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 309
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote bellaxoxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by bellaxoxoxo bellaxoxoxo wrote:

Anybody who buys from that Alex vendor is an idiot LOL


how so ??



You're seriously asking this? It is obvious that if he ever has ill-feelings towards you, that is your personal information out for the whole world to know. Seems like he is using fear tactics to make his customers stay or do things his way. What he did/is doing is wrong and completely unprofessional. As a wholesaler, you do not need to tell anybody who your customers are. No matter what JB did (or did not do for him), putting out her out there like that was very wrong. Of course, this is all ethics so it is very subjective but IMO, he is unprofessional and I don't understand why anybody would purchase from him after this incident.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2885
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

He is NHH AND El Milano.  He has like 4-5 website and one is called ASIAN hair.

http://asianhair.trustpass.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html

Alex is El Milano too????

No. Not even close. El Milano and NHH are two totally different businesses, they just sell the same hair. NHH is actually stationed in Israel, while El Milano is stationed in Uzbekistan. If you contact El Milano, you'll be talking to Michael, whose mother, Alla, is basically the owner. He is a very friendly guy and helpful. His English is really well, unlike Alexander Kalendarev and Alina's. These are not the same companies. 
Back to Top
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 19 2008
Location: in god's hand
Status: Offline
Points: 135668
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I will pay you to find out Bliss Tribune supplier LL. Geek




Rumor was Raj Impex not sure if they still use them.

This is who I'm saving my coins for Clap
Wait a minute . I made the offer to pay LL for the info . Ouch
Just Joking with you . Let me know if you find out for sure . LOL
Back to Top
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2885
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by bellaxoxoxo bellaxoxoxo wrote:



You're seriously asking this? It is obvious that if he ever has ill-feelings towards you, that is your personal information out for the whole world to know. Seems like he is using fear tactics to make his customers stay or do things his way. What he did/is doing is wrong and completely unprofessional. As a wholesaler, you do not need to tell anybody who your customers are. No matter what JB did (or did not do for him), putting out her out there like that was very wrong. Of course, this is all ethics so it is very subjective but IMO, he is unprofessional and I don't understand why anybody would purchase from him after this incident.

I agree with everything you said. Yes, he is very unprofessional and yes, what he did was wrong. However, do you think people who just want to order from him one time care about this, or even should? Now if someone was considering going into business with him, that's a totally different ballgame. But for someone who just wants Russian hair without having to pay any of the overpriced AVs for it, finding out about NHH is a godsend, especially since he accepts PayPal. A few people who trust each other and are friends can easily meet that 2 kilo minimum get their hair, send it off to Pat or Sam for wefting and call it a day while making out like a bandit because they will have their hair and probably even some leftover to sell to make back some of what they spent. Unless I planned on having NHH supply me for a business, I wouldn't give a damn about his little display with Nicole because I'd be that insignificant to him for him to even care. What's he gonna go around saying...Oh, this person bout 2 KG of hair from me! I highly doubt it, lol. There's really no good reason why anyone can't order from Alex, IMO, especially when you've got PayPal to back you up if he sends you crap, which I doubt he will since everyone knows vendors start off sending you the prettiest hair they have to offer to suck you in. 
Back to Top
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 24211
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

He is NHH AND El Milano.  He has like 4-5 website and one is called ASIAN hair.

http://asianhair.trustpass.alibaba.com/contactinfo.html

Alex is El Milano too????

No. Not even close. El Milano and NHH are two totally different businesses, they just sell the same hair. NHH is actually stationed in Israel, while El Milano is stationed in Uzbekistan. If you contact El Milano, you'll be talking to Michael, whose mother, Alla, is basically the owner. He is a very friendly guy and helpful. His English is really well, unlike Alexander Kalendarev and Alina's. These are not the same companies. 
Same name, same city, same business, same family. Speaking of cities............ are you in or around Houston where GGB is or not?
Back to Top
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 19 2008
Location: in god's hand
Status: Offline
Points: 135668
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:16am

I think around x-mas M2M will be full of hair for jace and NN. Watch all the Private vendor sells pop up . I will never trust anyone that claims to sell russian hair , unless i go with the buyer . I would have serious blending problems anyway lol . Night ladies . Smile

Back to Top
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2885
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:27am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Same name, same city, same business, same family. Speaking of cities............ are you in or around Houston where GGB is or not?

Lol, yeah, you and your conspiracy theories again, and as usual, you end up being wrong. You say all of that to mean what, exactly? Because the bottom line still remains that they are NOT the same businesses, no matter how many similarities they may have. They are still owned and operated by two entirely different people, so regardless of all that you listed, it doesn't mean a damn thing. 

I believe I covered this in my previous message to you when I said and I quote, "Yes, GGB and I are lesbian lovers, so could you kindly give off of her clit so I can have it back," or something to that effect. Did you miss the keyword of "yes" in that statement. I am from Houston. In case you didn't know, I am sure there are thousands of members on this board from Houston also, because well, it's a city with over 2 million people in it. But I guess anyone on this board who is from Houston and doesn't post favorable things about Jacebeauty must be in with GGB too, according to you. LOL You are so nuts it amuses the hell out of me. What, did you think I had something to hide and would try to lie and say I'm from somewhere else because you seem pressed as hell and it is sad as hell at this point.
Back to Top
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 24211
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:35am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Same name, same city, same business, same family. Speaking of cities............ are you in or around Houston where GGB is or not?

Lol, yeah, you and your conspiracy theories again, and as usual, you end up being wrong. You say all of that to mean what, exactly? Because the bottom line still remains that they are NOT the same businesses, no matter how many similarities they may have. They are still owned and operated by two entirely different people, so regardless of all that you listed, it doesn't mean a damn thing. 

I believe I covered this in my previous message to you when I said and I quote, "Yes, GGB and I are lesbian lovers, so could you kindly give off of her clit so I can have it back," or something to that effect. Did you miss the keyword of "yes" in that statement. I am from Houston. In case you didn't know, I am sure there are thousands of members on this board from Houston also, because well, it's a city with over 2 million people in it. But I guess anyone on this board who is from Houston and doesn't post favorable things about Jacebeauty must be in with GGB too, according to you. LOL You are so nuts it amuses the hell out of me. What, did you think I had something to hide and would try to lie and say I'm from somewhere else because you seem pressed as hell and it is sad as hell at this point.
All I needed to verify. Thank you. Suspect.
Back to Top
blackarosoe View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 23 2009
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline
Points: 2490
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Teesweet Teesweet wrote:

Daaaammmm!!!! Nothing else needs to be said. I think LL just shut it down.
Back to Top
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2885
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:44am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:


All I needed to verify. Thank you. Suspect.
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
It makes me sad for you that you're an overgrown ass woman with grandchildren but still conduct yourself and operate with the reasoning of a child. Yes, LovesLace, I am from Houston. And yes, I own GGB. And yes I hate Jacebeauty and that's why I told the OP to create this thread to expose all of their lies and to try to shame them. And I told Alexander to tag himself in their photos and post all of those things about her. And yes, I told Alexander to post her UPS shipping receipts and to go around adding people from her page as friends. And I told Nicole to write up that block of text of lies so that when the truth would come out, people would ignore it and blame GGB for it because she's innocent and never does anything wrong. And yes I told Nicole to make that phony video and put up those pictures too. Yes, yes, yes, I did it all. I masterminded this whole plot because I'm GGB and I have absolutely nothing better to do with my time than to try to bring down Jacebeauty. Muahahahaha *shaking like a villain in a cartoon as I laugh* I'm so calculated diabolical and evil. YOU GOT ME! YOU GOT ME! All hail LovesLace, as usual, she's figured it all out. GGB, no wait, that is me, I forgot, have masterminded this entire plot. Clap You should work for the President girl cause you da baddest with those skills of yours. Goodnight. 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 72>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down