Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 72>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 24221
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

I still don't see the big crime. One of her VENDORS, ONE, one of her vendors that she stopped using earlier this year decides to proclaim he was her vendor at one point and this proves what now?

SHE said he was ONE of her vendors and she no longer used him. HE said he was no longer her vendor.

Now I have my own issues with the things she says and the way she does things and have been quite vocal about them for some time now but this ain't one of them. Y'all acting like this chick was going around drowning puppies in y'all pool.

So what IF she didn't want to fly an effing banner saying who her suppliers are, you'd be hard pressed to find an AV that did.

We told y'all years ago that that hair was not Russian. Some of y'all called us haters and ish starters etc. and bought that overpriced Asian hair anyway and now that some of it was effed up everybody's all shocked and appalled and ish.Disapprove

 All the, "Oh she lied about this ish and lied about that ish" ..........well she been lying about the origin for years but the fact that she ain't get her dates right about a vendor whom they BOTH admit she no longer uses makes her the scum of the earth?


 WTF EVER MAN! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL


Of course you don't, because this is Jacebeauty. But if it were any other company, you'd be taking them to the carpet right now about it. I haven't seen you make it a point to give many AVs the benefit of the doubt, but when it comes to Jacebeauty I have noticed that you are quick to defend their foolishness and make excuses for them, like you did with that whole stupid Winter Friction thing. You say you haven't bought hair from them, and maybe you haven't, but yet you definitely come off as a cheerleader for them so that makes me wonder if you are affiliated with them somehow. Anyone who isn't biased is able to look at this situation and see what "the big crime is". You're trying so hard to do everything but acknowledge the truth that you're coming up with all these off the wall explanations. You're explaining it harder than Nicole did, lol. Nicole just preferred to delete posts because she had no explanations. It doesn't even make any sense what you're saying.

The long and short of it is that the woman told a bunch of lies and in midst of trying to say she wasn't lied, ended up telling more lies and now anyone who doesn't have their head up her ass can see she's a liar. I don't know about you but when I know someone is a liar I feel they can't be trusted, which is the issue here. She can't sit up there and say that her integrity and character are everything when she has willingly compromised them both to save face. It is very obvious that you think Jacebeauty can do no wrong, so it's whatever. I just find the blatant favoritism and bias you extend for a company you've never even purchased hair from to be amusing. 


So I'm a Jace stan AND a Jace hater at the same time?

We're all grown right? So let's all put on our big girl panties and be grown. Big smile

What is really behind all this ish you have to say about this woman and this company? Every single time this bish's name is mentioned.......... you are there. Every single effing post about Jace you go on this personal vendetta and psychotic rant about her. Suspect as hell.

It HAS to be more than you bought a few bad bundles from her. Every time her name is mentioned you go on a frickin' posting spree with soliloquies about how horrible of a person she is. Do you get some kind of weave signal in the sky letting you know Jace's name has been posted? It's like you're the effing Jace Whisperer and ish. LOL Your arse has been suspect as hell from the beginning.

 I know I've said my share of harsh ish about Jace and many other,well hell MOST of the AV's and CV's out here at one time or another but that has never been because of some PERSONAL behind the scenes ish I feel they've done to me but for you this ish seems really, really personal.

The only other person I've ever seen go this hard on Jace and other vendors who sell Russian hair has been Glam Goddess Beauty and her effed up faux Russian hair.  No, I'm not implying you have some link to GGB or are GGB her damn self.........................I'M EFFING STRAIGHT OUT SAYING YOU KNOW HER OR ARE HER!
 Jace throws a little shade on GGB not even mentioning her name and this bish goes ballistic spamming her FB page, posting under several new members names, sending her girls to post and ish then they slither away when you point out their join dates coincide with the time GGB got her arse banned. She also spams the pages of other "Russian" hair vendors.


GGB get's banned and up pops allll these new members that have some ish to say bout vendors selling "Russian hair". It's also suspect as hell that you supposedly know personal business ish about GGB, Jace and this fool over at NHH. As a matter of fact you always seem to have some inside scoop about Jace and GGB'd beef they got going? Why is that curvy gurl? Wink

So I'm asking you straight out do YOU have some type of affiliation with GGB or another Russhinese business owner?  I don't know like say a friend, client, mamma, MAYBE COME FROM THE SAME TOWN............ maybe? Evil Smile



Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
cali1 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Feb 15 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 438
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 3:35pm

I really don't think Alexander Kalendarev is a threat to Jace Beauty, now. He requires that purchases be made in bulk. If some Jace customers have to put hair on layaway, I doubt that they will be able to buy in bulk (unless its a group order). The order minimum is 2kg (Each item), so no mixing textures. [2kg= 70 OZ]. If he starts selling by the bundle, then Jace will have a problem. I reached out to NHH to get a pricing list and the prices aren't bad, but are in but I don’t plan on buying 70oz of hair…


Back to Top
Lady_Q_Tee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member


Joined: Dec 13 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 12735
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady_Q_Tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

I still don't see the big crime. One of her VENDORS, ONE, one of her vendors that she stopped using earlier this year decides to proclaim he was her vendor at one point and this proves what now?

SHE said he was ONE of her vendors and she no longer used him. HE said he was no longer her vendor.

Now I have my own issues with the things she says and the way she does things and have been quite vocal about them for some time now but this ain't one of them. Y'all acting like this chick was going around drowning puppies in y'all pool.

So what IF she didn't want to fly an effing banner saying who her suppliers are, you'd be hard pressed to find an AV that did.

We told y'all years ago that that hair was not Russian. Some of y'all called us haters and ish starters etc. and bought that overpriced Asian hair anyway and now that some of it was effed up everybody's all shocked and appalled and ish.Disapprove

 All the, "Oh she lied about this ish and lied about that ish" ..........well she been lying about the origin for years but the fact that she ain't get her dates right about a vendor whom they BOTH admit she no longer uses makes her the scum of the earth?


 WTF EVER MAN! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL



Of course you don't, because this is Jacebeauty. But if it were any other company, you'd be taking them to the carpet right now about it. I haven't seen you make it a point to give many AVs the benefit of the doubt, but when it comes to Jacebeauty I have noticed that you are quick to defend their foolishness and make excuses for them, like you did with that whole stupid Winter Friction thing. You say you haven't bought hair from them, and maybe you haven't, but yet you definitely come off as a cheerleader for them so that makes me wonder if you are affiliated with them somehow. Anyone who isn't biased is able to look at this situation and see what "the big crime is". You're trying so hard to do everything but acknowledge the truth that you're coming up with all these off the wall explanations. You're explaining it harder than Nicole did, lol. Nicole just preferred to delete posts because she had no explanations. It doesn't even make any sense what you're saying.

The long and short of it is that the woman told a bunch of lies and in midst of trying to say she wasn't lied, ended up telling more lies and now anyone who doesn't have their head up her ass can see she's a liar. I don't know about you but when I know someone is a liar I feel they can't be trusted, which is the issue here. She can't sit up there and say that her integrity and character are everything when she has willingly compromised them both to save face. It is very obvious that you think Jacebeauty can do no wrong, so it's whatever. I just find the blatant favoritism and bias you extend for a company you've never even purchased hair from to be amusing. 


So I'm a Jace stan AND a Jace hater at the same time?

We're all grown right? So let's all put on our big girl panties and be grown. Big smile

What is really behind all this ish you have to say about this woman and this company? Every single time this bish's name is mentioned.......... you are there. Every single effing post about Jace you go on this personal vendetta and psychotic rant about her. Suspect as hell.

It HAS to be more than you bought a few bad bundles from her. Every time her name is mentioned you go on a frickin' posting spree with soliloquies about how horrible of a person she is. Do you get some kind of weave signal in the sky letting you know Jace's name has been posted? It's like you're the effing Jace Whisperer and ish. LOL Your arse has been suspect as hell from the beginning.

 I know I've said my share of harsh ish about Jace and many other,well hell MOST of the AV's and CV's out here at
one time or another but that has never been because of some PERSONAL behind the
scenes ish I feel they've done to me but for you this ish seems really, really personal.

The only other person I've ever seen go this hard on Jace and other vendors who sell Russian hair has been Glam Goddess Beauty and her effed up faux Russian hair.  No, I'm not implying you have some link to GGB or are GGB her damn self.........................I'M EFFING STRAIGHT OUT SAYING YOU KNOW HER OR ARE HER!
 Jace throws a little shade on GGB not even mentioning her name and this bish goes ballistic spamming her FB page, posting under several new members names, sending her girls to post and ish then they slither away when you point out their join dates coincide with the time GGB got her arse banned. She also spams the pages of other "Russian" hair vendors.


GGB get's banned and up pops allll these new members that have some ish to say bout vendors selling "Russian hair". It's also suspect as hell that you supposedly know personal business ish about GGB, Jace and this fool over at NHH. As a matter of fact you always seem to have some inside scoop about Jace and GGB'd beef they got going? Why is that curvy gurl? Wink

So I'm asking you straight out do YOU have some type of affiliation with GGB or another Russhinese business owner?  I don't know like say a friend, client, mamma, MAYBE COME FROM THE SAME TOWN............ maybe? Evil Smile





Out of the whole thread, there is only one person trying to defend Jace ...and that is you LovesLace ... I don't get it, making you seem very suspicious.

Jace Beauty is a liar, she has recent videos of her in their factory...then she's saying she hasn't ordered from them in YEARS, but hair that has been sent to her on a monthly basis ..confirmed by shipping slips..what more evidence does one need.

Alex and Jace Beauty are as shady as each other...a match made in heaven. If they continue they will end up destroying each others business.

*back to lurk mode*
Back to Top
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2915
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:



So I'm a Jace stan AND a Jace hater at the same time?

We're all grown right? So let's all put on our big girl panties and be grown. Big smile

What is really behind all this ish you have to say about this woman and this company? Every single time this bish's name is mentioned.......... you are there. Every single effing post about Jace you go on this personal vendetta and psychotic rant about her. Suspect as hell.

It HAS to be more than you bought a few bad bundles from her. Every time her name is mentioned you go on a frickin' posting spree with soliloquies about how horrible of a person she is. Do you get some kind of weave signal in the sky letting you know Jace's name has been posted? It's like you're the effing Jace Whisperer and ish. LOL Your arse has been suspect as hell from the beginning.

 I know I've said my share of harsh ish about Jace and many other,well hell MOST of the AV's and CV's out here at one time or another but that has never been because of some PERSONAL behind the scenes ish I feel they've done to me but for you this ish seems really, really personal.

The only other person I've ever seen go this hard on Jace and other vendors who sell Russian hair has been Glam Goddess Beauty and her effed up faux Russian hair.  No, I'm not implying you have some link to GGB or are GGB her damn self.........................I'M EFFING STRAIGHT OUT SAYING YOU KNOW HER OR ARE HER!
 Jace throws a little shade on GGB not even mentioning her name and this bish goes ballistic spamming her FB page, posting under several new members names, sending her girls to post and ish then they slither away when you point out their join dates coincide with the time GGB got her arse banned. She also spams the pages of other "Russian" hair vendors.


GGB get's banned and up pops allll these new members that have some ish to say bout vendors selling "Russian hair". It's also suspect as hell that you supposedly know personal business ish about GGB, Jace and this fool over at NHH. As a matter of fact you always seem to have some inside scoop about Jace and GGB'd beef they got going? Why is that curvy gurl? Wink

So I'm asking you straight out do YOU have some type of affiliation with GGB or another Russhinese business owner?  I don't know like say a friend, client, mamma, MAYBE COME FROM THE SAME TOWN............ maybe? Evil Smile



LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
You never disappoint. You always have a conspiracy theory about something, LL, and sound dumb as hell about it too. I never said I know personal business about anything. All of the information I've posted has come from a hair group that I'm in that was shared by other members, nice try though. You just don't like being called on your sh*t, so you try to turn the tables around, it's cool. I actually think though that the fact you've chose to make yet another post about GGB in a thread about Jacebeauty, that the only person obsessed with a business on here is you. It's interesting that all the things you accuse me of doing with Jacebeauty, you've done with GGB, which makes me wonder if you're associated with Jacebeauty since you seem to go out of your way to throw shade at her competition.

I don't have anything personal against Nicole and I'm not saying anything different about her than anyone else in this thread or other hair groups are saying. But because I called you out on your bias you're trying to drum up drama and incite a witch hunt. LOL You sound as deranged as you claim Alexander is. You go hard for Jacebeauty and definitely seem to hate GGB's guts. I need to be asking you why it seems to be so personal for you? You just wrote a whole book about them when this thread has nothing to do with them. Talk about being obsessed. You should see someone about that. But yet I'm the one who something seems personal for, lol? Girl bye! 
Back to Top
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 24221
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Lady_Q_Tee Lady_Q_Tee wrote:




Out of the whole thread, there is only one person trying to defend Jace ...and that is you LovesLace ... I don't get it, making you seem very suspicious.

Jace Beauty is a liar, she has recent videos of her in their factory...then she's saying she hasn't ordered from them in YEARS, but hair that has been sent to her on a monthly basis ..confirmed by shipping slips..what more evidence does one need.

Alex and Jace Beauty are as shady as each other...a match made in heaven. If they continue they will end up destroying each others business.

*back to lurk mode*[/QUOTE]

I called Jace out as lying over a year ago when she first started selling her "Russian " hair. She new hat that hair was for sure when she went over there and saw what their donors looked like and they weren't a bunch of white women but ASIAN women.

 I'm not "defending Jace" as innocent she lied well ommitted some facts about the origin of that hair but I find it suspect as hell that a supplier that supposedly ended the relationship with Jace himself decides to do her dirty and post all of her personal ish online and go after her clients. It sounds more to me like someone scorned trying to do her business harm for personal reasons.  So in this case yes, I'm inclined to believe her side of the story more than his.

Back to Top
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2915
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Lady_Q_Tee Lady_Q_Tee wrote:

 

Out of the whole thread, there is only one person trying to defend Jace ...and that is you LovesLace ... I don't get it, making you seem very suspicious.

Jace Beauty is a liar, she has recent videos of her in their factory...then she's saying she hasn't ordered from them in YEARS, but hair that has been sent to her on a monthly basis ..confirmed by shipping slips..what more evidence does one need.

Alex and Jace Beauty are as shady as each other...a match made in heaven. If they continue they will end up destroying each others business.

*back to lurk mode*

Clap
She's so far up Jacebeauty's ass to see it. Anyone reading this thread will clearly see that something isn't right with LL and her defense of Jacebeauty. But when you call her out on it, she gets defensive and tries to deflect away from it by talking about GGB, like she always does, but yet she has the audacity to sit here and accuse other people of being affiliated with businesses when it is beyond obvious she has some stake with Nicole. I don't see how anyone can even try to defend Nicole after all of that and no matter how badly LL tries to derail this thread and make it about something other than Jacebeauty, the truth is out there and people aren't going to forget it no matter what she says or mess she tries to start. 

You better watch out, Lady_Q_Tee, she's going to accuse you of working for GGB or being the owner. Even though you've been on this board for 7 years, she'll say that this is an old account of yours you had before starting a business that you've held on to or some other crazy ish she says. Her, Alex and Nicole all need some Prozac. LOL
Back to Top
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 24221
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:



So I'm a Jace stan AND a Jace hater at the same time?

We're all grown right? So let's all put on our big girl panties and be grown. Big smile

What is really behind all this ish you have to say about this woman and this company? Every single time this bish's name is mentioned.......... you are there. Every single effing post about Jace you go on this personal vendetta and psychotic rant about her. Suspect as hell.

It HAS to be more than you bought a few bad bundles from her. Every time her name is mentioned you go on a frickin' posting spree with soliloquies about how horrible of a person she is. Do you get some kind of weave signal in the sky letting you know Jace's name has been posted? It's like you're the effing Jace Whisperer and ish. LOL Your arse has been suspect as hell from the beginning.

 I know I've said my share of harsh ish about Jace and many other,well hell MOST of the AV's and CV's out here at one time or another but that has never been because of some PERSONAL behind the scenes ish I feel they've done to me but for you this ish seems really, really personal.

The only other person I've ever seen go this hard on Jace and other vendors who sell Russian hair has been Glam Goddess Beauty and her effed up faux Russian hair.  No, I'm not implying you have some link to GGB or are GGB her damn self.........................I'M EFFING STRAIGHT OUT SAYING YOU KNOW HER OR ARE HER!
 Jace throws a little shade on GGB not even mentioning her name and this bish goes ballistic spamming her FB page, posting under several new members names, sending her girls to post and ish then they slither away when you point out their join dates coincide with the time GGB got her arse banned. She also spams the pages of other "Russian" hair vendors.


GGB get's banned and up pops allll these new members that have some ish to say bout vendors selling "Russian hair". It's also suspect as hell that you supposedly know personal business ish about GGB, Jace and this fool over at NHH. As a matter of fact you always seem to have some inside scoop about Jace and GGB'd beef they got going? Why is that curvy gurl? Wink

So I'm asking you straight out do YOU have some type of affiliation with GGB or another Russhinese business owner?  I don't know like say a friend, client, mamma, MAYBE COME FROM THE SAME TOWN............ maybe? Evil Smile



LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
You never disappoint. You always have a conspiracy theory about something, LL, and sound dumb as hell about it too. I never said I know personal business about anything. All of the information I've posted has come from a hair group that I'm in that was shared by other members, nice try though. You just don't like being called on your sh*t, so you try to turn the tables around, it's cool. I actually think though that the fact you've chose to make yet another post about GGB in a thread about Jacebeauty, that the only person obsessed with a business on here is you. It's interesting that all the things you accuse me of doing with Jacebeauty, you've done with GGB, which makes me wonder if you're associated with Jacebeauty since you seem to go out of your way to throw shade at her competition.

I don't have anything personal against Nicole and I'm not saying anything different about her than anyone else in this thread or other hair groups are saying. But because I called you out on your bias you're trying to drum up drama and incite a witch hunt. LOL You sound as deranged as you claim Alexander is. You go hard for Jacebeauty and definitely seem to hate GGB's guts. I need to be asking you why it seems to be so personal for you? You just wrote a whole book about them when this thread has nothing to do with them. Talk about being obsessed. You should see someone about that. But yet I'm the one who something seems personal for, lol? Girl bye! 
So are you saying you don't know her and aren't from the same area? Keep in mind that I don't just randomly ask ish without doing some research first.
Back to Top
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2915
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:



I called Jace out as lying over a year ago when she first started selling her "Russian " hair. She new hat that hair was for sure when she went over there and saw what their donors looked like and they weren't a bunch of white women but ASIAN women.

I'm not "defending Jace" as innocent she lied well ommitted some facts about the origin of that hair but I find it suspect as hell that a supplier that supposedly ended the relationship with Jace himself decides to do her dirty and post all of her personal ish online and go after her clients. It sounds more to me like someone scorned trying to do her business harm for personal reasons.  So in this case yes, I'm inclined to believe her side of the story more than his.


LOL
See, there you go. No, you had it right the first time, she LIED. Like she has been. You just don't want to acknowledge, accept or believe. Who cares why her supplier exposed her. That doesn't change the lies she told. There is plenty of evidence refuting her lies. You're comparing apples to oranges. You're inclined to believe her side of the story more than his because you have a warm, fuzzy spot in your heart for Jacebeauty, just admit it. You're either her friend, relative, or one of those customers who bought hair from hair and believe that makes you two the best of friends and have undying loyalty for her, lol. I can't with you, LL. You know, the whole bit about arguing with fools...the fact you're still sitting there justifying the lies and blaming Alex for Nicole's lies is too much for me. Cry
Back to Top
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 24221
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by Lady_Q_Tee Lady_Q_Tee wrote:

 

Out of the whole thread, there is only one person trying to defend Jace ...and that is you LovesLace ... I don't get it, making you seem very suspicious.

Jace Beauty is a liar, she has recent videos of her in their factory...then she's saying she hasn't ordered from them in YEARS, but hair that has been sent to her on a monthly basis ..confirmed by shipping slips..what more evidence does one need.

Alex and Jace Beauty are as shady as each other...a match made in heaven. If they continue they will end up destroying each others business.

*back to lurk mode*

Clap
She's so far up Jacebeauty's ass to see it. Anyone reading this thread will clearly see that something isn't right with LL and her defense of Jacebeauty. But when you call her out on it, she gets defensive and tries to deflect away from it by talking about GGB, like she always does, but yet she has the audacity to sit here and accuse other people of being affiliated with businesses when it is beyond obvious she has some stake with Nicole. I don't see how anyone can even try to defend Nicole after all of that and no matter how badly LL tries to derail this thread and make it about something other than Jacebeauty, the truth is out there and people aren't going to forget it no matter what she says or mess she tries to start. 

You better watch out, Lady_Q_Tee, she's going to accuse you of working for GGB or being the owner. Even though you've been on this board for 7 years, she'll say that this is an old account of yours you had before starting a business that you've held on to or some other crazy ish she says. Her, Alex and Nicole all need some Prozac. LOL


I only have to "defend" Jace in the threads where you act like she ripped out your tampon or some ish.
You joined and your third post starts in on this vendor that you never had dealings with and just ramps up higher and higher? Suspect.

Back to Top
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 24221
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:



I called Jace out as lying over a year ago when she first started selling her "Russian " hair. She new hat that hair was for sure when she went over there and saw what their donors looked like and they weren't a bunch of white women but ASIAN women.

I'm not "defending Jace" as innocent she lied well ommitted some facts about the origin of that hair but I find it suspect as hell that a supplier that supposedly ended the relationship with Jace himself decides to do her dirty and post all of her personal ish online and go after her clients. It sounds more to me like someone scorned trying to do her business harm for personal reasons.  So in this case yes, I'm inclined to believe her side of the story more than his.


LOL
See, there you go. No, you had it right the first time, she LIED. Like she has been. You just don't want to acknowledge, accept or believe. Who cares why her supplier exposed her. That doesn't change the lies she told. There is plenty of evidence refuting her lies. You're comparing apples to oranges. You're inclined to believe her side of the story more than his because you have a warm, fuzzy spot in your heart for Jacebeauty, just admit it. You're either her friend, relative, or one of those customers who bought hair from hair and believe that makes you two the best of friends and have undying loyalty for her, lol. I can't with you, LL. You know, the whole bit about arguing with fools...the fact you're still sitting there justifying the lies and blaming Alex for Nicole's lies is too much for me. Cry


She fell short of saying the hair was Eurasian hair in one of her vids. She "words" her ish carefully short of straight out lying but a lie is still a lie.

Now let's compare my past post about Jace and yours shall we? I'm not the one starting Jace threads but have you? Yes, yes you have. LOL Then let's compare my so called defense of Jace in threads post wise compared to yours? From your first posts on MOST of them gunning for this chick.

Now personally I could give a ish about Jace's honor BUT if I feel a poster such as yourself is out to trash ANY VENDOR for personal reasons then yeah I'm gonna say something.

So, you aren't from Houston or one of the surrounding areas where GGB is from? Smile

Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 72>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down