Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I THINK JACEBEAUTYS VENDOR IS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 72>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

I still don't see the big crime

u werent around when page 17 of this thread was going down and many of us were watching live the responses nicole was writing on fb and then deleted...... especially the replies she was writing to tiffany sorrels .

commenting in general on alex behavior && not directed at you LL.........

alex did NOT post the tracking reciepts of 51 kilos of hair nicole bought until after nicole said in the comments that she had only got samples from him .  i think ANYONE supplier or not would feel compellled to prove they were not lying..... obvs his "words" would not do the trick so he showed what he did

it is funny/ not hahah funny how vendors get hung by the toenails if they show ANY shred of proof they are not lying when they are accused of it

Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

I still don't see the big crime

u werent around when page 17 of this thread was going down and many of us were watching live the responses nicole was writing on fb and then deleted...... especially the replies she was writing to tiffany sorrels .

commenting in general on alex behavior && not directed at you LL.........

alex did NOT post the tracking reciepts of 51 kilos of hair nicole bought until after nicole said in the comments that she had only got samples from him .  i think ANYONE supplier or not would feel compellled to prove they were not lying..... obvs his "words" would not do the trick so he showed what he did

it is funny/ not hahah funny how vendors get hung by the toenails if they show ANY shred of proof they are not lying when they are accused of it

But you didn't even have to read Nicole's comments or the Facebook posts to know that she's lying though. In her own write up, what she's saying isn't matching with what Alex said or the proof he is showing. The reality of the situation is that some people just refuse to believe or see that Nicole is full of sh*t. Why that is, who knows, and hey, people have the right not to see that or believe that I just think there needs to be consistency. If we're going to be giving Jacebeauty the benefit of the doubt, then lets give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I'm sorry but I don't think Jacebeauty should be immune. There are thousands of threads on this board for calling businesses out on their bullsh*t, why should it be any different for Jacebeauty when they clearly have done wrong? I'm not going to make excuses for their behavior or act like they weren't wrong just because they have pretty hair or because Nicole "seems" like a nice person. Nicole was wrong, damn wrong, and I don't know how much clearer it could be or what more proof someone would need to see it. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:55pm
She deleted most of the post, so anyone just waking up and reading this thread and the FB pages will think Alex is a deranged scorned Vendor that didn't take his meds...But the thirst is real and people will still buy hair.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:57pm
Yall know damn well Nicole is a master deleter.
She hits that damn button so fast, amazing how she never hit the block button though.
Smh
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

She deleted most of the post, so anyone just waking up and reading this thread and the FB pages will think Alex is a deranged scorned Vendor that didn't take his meds...But the thirst is real and people will still buy hair.

Clap

yep...... slick move

lie in your comments............ delete your comments....... back out and leave and have it look like ppl are attacking you

bravo honey...........   BRAHHH - VO!

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:18pm
why delete folks comments if there was no wrong doing or guilt???
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:21pm
Only the early birds caught the trigger finger delete action. I'm telling you everyone that see it now will be like who the heck is coming for the premium Jace collection when she didn't send for them.

It was epic when that one girl said" I sent you an email and you refused to reply but you have time to make videos and dissertation's when you get revealed." I almost died. That comment was deleted and soon as the girl put the period at the end of the sentence.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:28pm

Only the early birds caught the trigger finger delete action. I'm telling you everyone that see it now will be like who the heck is coming for the premium Jace collection when she didn't send for them.

It was epic when that one girl said" I sent you an email and you refused to reply but you have time to make videos and dissertation's when you get revealed." I almost died. That comment was deleted and soon as the girl put the period at the end of the sentence.

Shocked 
LOL LOL LOL 
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

She deleted most of the post, so anyone just waking up and reading this thread and the FB pages will think Alex is a deranged scorned Vendor that didn't take his meds...But the thirst is real and people will still buy hair.

Clap

yep...... slick move

lie in your comments............ delete your comments....... back out and leave and have it look like ppl are attacking you

bravo honey...........   BRAHHH - VO!

And this is why I needed additional clarification as to Jace's actions.  My eyes bled when I saw the wall of text she had written.  It was late, and even still, I don't keep up enough with her page to view all of the comments and if they've been deleted right away.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:52pm

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 72>