Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

I THINK JACEBEAUTY'S VENDOR IS...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 72>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 05 2010
Location: Upintheclouds
Status: Online
Points: 32893
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:05pm
Wtf. I take a 14 hour nap and come back to this?
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2535
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

I still don't see the big crime. One of her VENDORS, ONE, one of her vendors that she stopped using earlier this year decides to proclaim he was her vendor at one point and this proves what now?

SHE said he was ONE of her vendors and she no longer used him. HE said he was no longer her vendor.

Now I have my own issues with the things she says and the way she does things and have been quite vocal about them for some time now but this ain't one of them. Y'all acting like this chick was going around drowning puppies in y'all pool.

So what IF she didn't want to fly an effing banner saying who her suppliers are, you'd be hard pressed to find an AV that did.

We told y'all years ago that that hair was not Russian. Some of y'all called us haters and ish starters etc. and bought that overpriced Asian hair anyway and now that some of it was effed up everybody's all shocked and appalled and ish.Disapprove

 All the, "Oh she lied about this ish and lied about that ish" ..........well she been lying about the origin for years but the fact that she ain't get her dates right about a vendor whom they BOTH admit she no longer uses makes her the scum of the earth?


 WTF EVER MAN! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL


Of course you don't, because this is Jacebeauty. But if it were any other company, you'd be taking them to the carpet right now about it. I haven't seen you make it a point to give many AVs the benefit of the doubt, but when it comes to Jacebeauty I have noticed that you are quick to defend their foolishness and make excuses for them, like you did with that whole stupid Winter Friction thing. You say you haven't bought hair from them, and maybe you haven't, but yet you definitely come off as a cheerleader for them so that makes me wonder if you are affiliated with them somehow. Anyone who isn't biased is able to look at this situation and see what "the big crime is". You're trying so hard to do everything but acknowledge the truth that you're coming up with all these off the wall explanations. You're explaining it harder than Nicole did, lol. Nicole just preferred to delete posts because she had no explanations. It doesn't even make any sense what you're saying.

The long and short of it is that the woman told a bunch of lies and in midst of trying to say she wasn't lied, ended up telling more lies and now anyone who doesn't have their head up her ass can see she's a liar. I don't know about you but when I know someone is a liar I feel they can't be trusted, which is the issue here. She can't sit up there and say that her integrity and character are everything when she has willingly compromised them both to save face. It is very obvious that you think Jacebeauty can do no wrong, so it's whatever. I just find the blatant favoritism and bias you extend for a company you've never even purchased hair from to be amusing. 
Back to Top
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 14 2012
Status: Online
Points: 6941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:19pm
I asked Alina what happened between NHH and JB? Well, she debunked my theory (okay, I'd admit that was a poor speculation, BUT...). LOL

Anyways, she didn't say anything bad about Jace's owner. Long story short: "Jace has bad behavior; they have many clients and never been in such situation; and what Nicole is doing now is not beautiful on her part! But...everything ok!"

I hope they can somehow squash the beef and go their separate ways peacefully *shrugs* 


Back to Top
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2535
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

I asked Alina what happened between NHH and JB? Well, she debunked my theory (okay, I'd admit that was a poor speculation, BUT...). LOL

Anyways, she didn't say anything bad about Jace's owner. Long story short: "Jace has bad behavior; they have many clients and never been in such situation; and what Nicole is doing now is not beautiful on her part! But...everything ok!"

I hope they can somehow squash the beef and go their separate ways peacefully *shrugs* 



What did she mean by Jace has bad behavior? Is she talking about how Nicole is trying to trash their business now, or was she referring to something that happened prior to the fallout? Yeah, what some of these Jaceheads don't seem to understand is that Nicole is trying to ruin their business because she doesn't want people to just go to them to purchase hair over her. She thinks if she makes their hair seem of poor quality, people will ignore the news of the vendor and instead continue purchasing from her. But yet, Nicole is getting a free pass from some and I don't understand that because she knows she patronized that business for well over a year, bought plenty of hair from them and made plenty of money off of it. As angry as she might be for NHH exposing themselves as her vendor, she didn't have to post all that mess trying to discredit their business. Those pictures could've been hair from anywhere. We don't even know if that's hair she got from NHH and because she lies so much I definitely don't trust that. Nicole should be ashamed of herself for lying on those people like that. 
Back to Top
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 14 2012
Status: Online
Points: 6941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

I asked Alina what happened between NHH and JB? Well, she debunked my theory (okay, I'd admit that was a poor speculation, BUT...). LOL

Anyways, she didn't say anything bad about Jace's owner. Long story short: "Jace has bad behavior; they have many clients and never been in such situation; and what Nicole is doing now is not beautiful on her part! But...everything ok!"

I hope they can somehow squash the beef and go their separate ways peacefully *shrugs* 



What did she mean by Jace has bad behavior? Is she talking about how Nicole is trying to trash their business now, or was she referring to something that happened prior to the fallout? Yeah, what some of these Jaceheads don't seem to understand is that Nicole is trying to ruin their business because she doesn't want people to just go to them to purchase hair over her. She thinks if she makes their hair seem of poor quality, people will ignore the news of the vendor and instead continue purchasing from her. But yet, Nicole is getting a free pass from some and I don't understand that because she knows she patronized that business for well over a year, bought plenty of hair from them and made plenty of money off of it. As angry as she might be for NHH exposing themselves as her vendor, she didn't have to post all that mess trying to discredit their business. Those pictures could've been hair from anywhere. We don't even know if that's hair she got from NHH and because she lies so much I definitely don't trust that. Nicole should be ashamed of herself for lying on those people like that. 

I asked did Jace owe Alex money? She said; "No!" But her behavior was not good. And the things she is doing now - it's not beautiful on her part."
Back to Top
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 14 2012
Status: Online
Points: 6941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

I asked Alina what happened between NHH and JB? Well, she debunked my theory (okay, I'd admit that was a poor speculation, BUT...). LOL

Anyways, she didn't say anything bad about Jace's owner. Long story short: "Jace has bad behavior; they have many clients and never been in such situation; and what Nicole is doing now is not beautiful on her part! But...everything ok!"

I hope they can somehow squash the beef and go their separate ways peacefully *shrugs* 



What did she mean by Jace has bad behavior? Is she talking about how Nicole is trying to trash their business now, or was she referring to something that happened prior to the fallout? Yeah, what some of these Jaceheads don't seem to understand is that Nicole is trying to ruin their business because she doesn't want people to just go to them to purchase hair over her. She thinks if she makes their hair seem of poor quality, people will ignore the news of the vendor and instead continue purchasing from her. But yet, Nicole is getting a free pass from some and I don't understand that because she knows she patronized that business for well over a year, bought plenty of hair from them and made plenty of money off of it. As angry as she might be for NHH exposing themselves as her vendor, she didn't have to post all that mess trying to discredit their business. Those pictures could've been hair from anywhere. We don't even know if that's hair she got from NHH and because she lies so much I definitely don't trust that. Nicole should be ashamed of herself for lying on those people like that. 
Back to Top
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 26 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 14086
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Wtf. I take a 14 hour nap and come back to this?


LMAO!!!!  LOL

i want a 14 hour nap toooo!! 


Back to Top
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 14 2012
Status: Online
Points: 6941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

This thread delivered and was a good read. Wow oh wow. No one can blame BHM this time for this fiasco. This time we were on the receiving end of the news is all I can say. The next time someone sells hair in M2M I'm buying 2oz cos I need to see what the rave is all about.

.


Edited by shantel75 - Aug 05 2013 at 1:44pm
Back to Top
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 79259
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

[QUOTE=sugabanana]This thread delivered and was a good read. Wow oh wow. No one can blame BHM this time for this fiasco. This time we were on the receiving end of the news is all I can say. The next time someone sells hair in M2M I'm buying 2oz cos I need to see what the rave is all about.


Dang a chick goes to a meeting and comes back to 40 new post. I ran in here thinking Jace made a I'm sorry video. IDJpremium atleast apologized and said he was wrong. The board appreciates that....But what I don't appreciate you doing is coming up in HUUUR with your fitted arguing back and forth when your a vendor. Please put your fitted back on and send me a sample of what you selling. Thank you sir.Big smile


Edited by sugabanana - Aug 05 2013 at 1:48pm
Back to Top
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2535
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:


I asked did Jace owe Alex money? She said; "No!" But her behavior was not good. And the things she is doing now - it's not beautiful on her part."

I really wish they would just go ahead and spill the beans about what exactly happened between the two of them. I am really curious to know what she meant by Nicole's behavior wasn't good. No, it's not "beautiful" on Nicole's part what she's doing, but it wasn't beautiful on Alexander's either for what he did. Now everyone knows her full name, which should've been kept private because people out here are crazy. Nobody should've been privileged to know how much she spent on hair, ordered a month and everything else he showed. That was so unprofessional of him and as a business owner he should've known that a customer's information is private and should stay that way. 

While I don't condone what Nicole did to NHH, I certainly understand how and why she was pissed off enough to do it. But at the end of the day, I think it shows a lot about both of their character and as far as Alexander goes, he's a vendor and I think people don't expect much of them anyway, at least they shouldn't. This has shown a lot about Nicole's character though and I definitely think the picture it painted of her is not a good look at all because not only has she proven herself to be a habitual liar, she's shown herself to be a deceitful, vindictive person also. Those are not qualities that I look for in someone when considering breaking them off my coins.  
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 72>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down